kinnporsche , Porsche gets stabbed

MaithiliParanjape I hope you like it 😊

It's been a couple of months since everything that has happened between the minor and main family

It's been a couple of months since everything that has happened between the minor and main family. Kinn , porchay ,and Porsche was still living in the main family house. Khun also lived there. Pete , Vegas , and Macau lived together in their own house.

Kinn and Porsche are netting up with a client to talk business. kinn has only met these people once , he feels like something's off about them. He doesn't trust people easily. Porsche has never met them before so he doesn't really know how to feel about them yet.

Kinn and Porsche was in their bedroom getting ready for the meeting. Kinn walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Porsche was already in a suit. Kinn came up from behind Porsche and backed hugged him. He kisses Porsche shoulder.

Kinn: you look sexy in that suit. Porsche smiled.

Porsche: oh yea , your the one looking hot in that towel. Porsche says turning around and kissing kin on the lips.

Kinn: I love you.

Porsche: I love you to , if you don't get dressed soon were gonna be late.

Kinn: yes sir. Kinn says walking away smirking.

After they get ready they head down stairs where 4 bodyguards are waiting by the car for them. They open the door for them and they get into the car and the drive drives off.

They soon arrive at the meeting place. Kinn grabs porches hand and walks inside the place. The place a huge building with glass windows on the outside and 7 floors. They're meeting place is on the 3d floor. They take the elevator to the 3rf floor and walk into the meeting room. 4 guys and the head guy is already sitting down waiting.

Mr.raven: well it's about time you guys join us. Mr.raven says in a calm tone.

Kinn: sorry about that , you know hie traffic is.

Mr.raven: ah yes , I understand. Have a seat then.

Kinn nods and him and Porsche sit down. Kinn feels suspicious about this guy but ignores the feeling. They begin talking about the business.

Mr.raven: so I was thinking , that's it's best if I buy the whole company.

Kinn: sorry but were not selling the whole thing , I'm only selling part of it.

Mr.raven: yes but I can help out with the whole thing if you just sell it to me.

Porsche: like he said , wre only selling part of it.

Mr.raven: I know that but-Porsche cut him off.

Porsche: we came here to talk about the other half not the whole thing , if that's all then we better get going. Kinn and Porsche get up out of their seats.