kinnporsche , porsche gets hurt when they fall into the cave

Kocisek I hope you like it 😊

Kinn and Porsche was stranded in the middle of the woods handcuffed

Kinn and Porsche was stranded in the middle of the woods handcuffed. They was kidnapped but escaped and are now in the woods. Everyone's been looking for them for 2 days now. They've been surviving off of berries and water from a lake. They slept in a abandon truck last night.

Kinn and Porsche are by the lake catching fish and getting water. Porsche already caught 2 fish , and kinn hasn't got a thing.

Kinn: I can't catch a anything.

Porsche: here , you have to hold it like this. Porsche says holding kinn's arms to show him how.

Porsche: and then throw it in like this. Porsche says throwing the stick in. ( There fishing with a stick ).

Kinn: I got one! Yes!

Porsche laughs at how exited kinn is. Porsche out a berry in his mouth.

Kinn: Porsche , we don't even no if that's poisonous.

Porsche: it's f-porsche starts pretending like he can't breathe from it.

Kinn: Porsche!

Porsche starts laughing and spits it on kinn.

Kinn: really. Let just go. Kinn says walking away pulling Porsche with him because of the handcuffs.

Porsche:. Oh come on , I'm alive aren't I!

Kinn pulls them toward a pile of sticks that  they set down for a fire. They put a stick on top and put the fish on the stick and let's it cook. After it's done they starts eating.

Kinn: it's good.

Porsche: yea , but I could go for a burger right now.

Kinn: and a fry , with a coke.

Porsche: where we sleeping tonight?

Kinn: we could just sleep here.

Porsche: I guess. Porsche says taking a bite of his fish.

After they finish eating they sit in front of the fire untill it goes out. The fire goes out around 16 minutes later. They lay down on the ground. Kinn uses his jackets for them to lay on. They both fall asleep.

1:30 am......

Porsche wakes up and has to pee. He nudges kinn awake.

Kinn: what? Kinn says in a sleep tone.

Porsche: I have to pee , I can't go by myself because of the got damn handcuffs.

Kinn gets up and so does Porsche. They walk to a little corner. Kinn like away while Porsche does his business. Porsche zips his pants up.

Porsche: ok let's go.

They start walking back to their spot. They walk for about 10 minutes.

Porsche: where the hell are we? We've been walking for 10 minutes now.