jeffbarcode , Jeff wouldn't answer barcode and barcode faints

kyliedoesnotlikeyou I hope you like it 😊

It was Monday , and barcode had just got home from school

It was Monday , and barcode had just got home from school. He was tried but wanted to see what his phi Jeff was doing. He put his bag down and ran upstairs into his bedroom.  He flipped on the bed and texted Jeff.

Barcode: hi phi Jeff! What are you doing today?

Barcode waited about 10 minutes for Jeff to text back. Jeff didn't see the text or text back. He thought maybe Jeff would just text back later , he set his phone on his night stand And laid down. He fell asleep.

____

Jeff was at a interview. He heard his phone ding and went to answer it but the interviewer called him over. He shut his phone off and walked over to the interviewer.

______

6:30 pm...

Barcode woke up and checked his phone. Jeff still hadn't texted or seen his text. Barcode walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He put Mac and cheese in the microwave and waited for it. His parents were out of town for 2 weeks so he was home alone. The microwave beeped and he took his Mac and cheese out. He set it on the counter and too a spoon and started eating.

____

Tuesday...

Barcode was dressed for school , he was getting ready to leave. He texted Jeff before he left.

Barcode: phi Jeff ,I'm getting ready to leave for school. Maybe we could go get food after?

Barcode shut his phone off and headed to school. He walked to school and walked to his first class.

____

It was now lunch did barcode. He was sitting at a table alone. He didn't really sit with people , he liked to be alone for lunch. He checked his phone to see if Jeff texted , he hadn't , he hasn't even seen the text yet. Barcode sighs and turns his phone off. He's confused on why Jeff hadn't texted him back.

Barcode: Cough*cough* barcode also had a score throat and it hurt his chest when he coughed.

____

Wednesday...

Barcode woke up and had a headache. He set up and that made it so much worser. He grabbed his head in pain. His nose kept running. He got up and got a warm bath. He decided to stay home from school and take a rest. After he bathed , he got into pajamas and went downstairs. He made some soup , he then put on a movie and set on the couch while eating his soup. He decided to text Jeff it see if Jeff ever texted him back. Jeff hadn't texted yet.

Barcode: hi phi Jeff , can you bring me some medicine over? I don't feel well today.

Barcode sent it and covers up with a blanket. He thinks maybe he had done something wrong for Jeff to be ignoring him.

Thursday...

Barcode woke up still not feeling good. He was on the couch because he fell asleep on the couch last night. His phone dinged and he got all exited thinking it was Jeff. He turned his immune on and seen it was just a notification from Instagram. He sighed and shut his phone off.

____

Friday...

Jeff was headed to barcodes house. He had just seen all of barcode's text. He didn't get to check any text massages because he was busy and his phone died and he didn't have a charger because it broke. He had medicine for barcode and some pork rice. He pulled into barcodes house and parked.

_____

Barcode was pouring some water. His throat was hurting a lot. He got really dizzy. He stumbled back a bit. He set the water down and put his arms on the counter and out his head down for a sec. A stayed like that for a few minutes. He put his head up and was still dizzy. This time he was even more fuzzy. Everything started going blurry. He went to grab on to the counter but fainted on to the ground.

____

Jeff knocked on barcodes door but no answer. He knocked a few other times but no answer. He started the get worried. He got the extra key under the key and unlocked the door. He walked in and looked around with his eyes to see if he saw barcode.

Jeff: hey barcode , it's me Jeff. Are you here? Jeff says yelling with a gentle low tone. He checked barcodes room and didn't see him. He then walked over to the kitchen and then saw barcode on the ground , unconscious.

Jeff: barcode! Jeff quickly ran to barcode.

Jeff: barcode, barcode. Jeff says tapping barcode and trying to wake him up. He quickly picked barcode up bridle style and carried him to the couch. He laid him down. He then felt his head and was surprised at his high of a fever barcode had. Jeff got a wet wash rag and wipes barcodes body down. He then put the wash rag in barcodes forehead. Barcode then started to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Jeff.

Barcode: p-phi Jeff. Barcode says in a weak voice.

Jeff: hey , how are you feeling?

Barcode: my head hurts , and everything aches.

Jeff: in sorry I didn't get your text , I've been busy and my phone died and I didn't have a charger. I brought you some medicine and some pork rice. Jeff says in a soft and gentle tone. Barcode set up and took the medicine.

Jeff: are you cold?

Barcode: yeah.

Jeff took his jacket off and covers barcode up with it.

Barcode: thanks phi Jeff.

Jeff: your welcome. Eat your food and get some rest.

Barcode nods and starts eating his pork rice. Jeff tuned the heat up and put on a movie. He then sit beside barcode on the couch while they watched the movie.

____

Barcode has fallen asleep during the movie. His head was on Jeff's lap and Jeff was awake smiling at him. Jeff kisses barcodes forehead.

Jeff: goodnight , barcode.