mileapo , apo gets dizzy while driving and recks 🚗

FemaleBadass234 I hope you like it 😊

Today was the last episode of kinnporsche

Today was the last episode of kinnporsche. Everyone's sad but also happy. Apo got up and got ready. When he got up he had a headache and was a little dizzy. He took some Advil and grabbed his phone and headed out. He got into his car and started driving to the filming studio. While he's driving , he gets really dizzy. Before he could pull over and faints and crashes into another car.

At the filming studio...

Everyone's worried about apo , it's been an hour and he hasn't shown up yet and he won't answer calls or text. Mile is freaking out. He gets a call and answers it.

Mile: hello? Who is this?

Hospital: hello , this is central hospital , apo had you in his emergency contacts. Apo has been in a crash.

Mile dropps the phone and fell to the floor on his knees in shock. Everyone gets worried and runs over to him.

Jeff: mile what's wrong?!

Mile: i-its apo , he's in the hospital.

Everyone immediately gets in the car and rushes to the hospital. They rush in and run up to a doctor.

Mile: we're here for apo nattawin , is he ok?

Doctor: he's been in a crash. When he crashed , his head got injured. He hasn't woken up yet , we're not really sure when he'll wake up. If you would like to see him you can , room 12.

Mile and the other go back into apo's room. When mile sees him he burst into tears. Even barcode starts to cry. Jeff hugs barcode and Bible hugs mile.

Jeff: it's ok , he's going to be ok.

Barcode: w-when w-will he wake up? Barcode says crying.

Jeff: we don't know , hopefully soon.

Mile sits beside him and holds his hand. He Barrie's his head on apo's lap crying. Jeff holds barcodes hand , he sits down with barcode. Bible , Bible and tong are sitting down also.

1:30 am...

Everyone is asleep except mile and Jeff. Barcode is sleeping with his head against the wall. Jeff gets a blanket and covers him up with it and puts barcodes head on his shoulder. Mile is still holding apo's hand , he just wants him to wake up. Apo is the most important person in his life. He'd do anything for apo. Tears stream down miles face.

Jeff: he's gonna be alright. Apo's strong. Jeff says to mile.

Mile: I know , I know apo is strong.

Jeff: don't loose hope , he'll wake up soon.

Mile: I won't loose hope on him.

Jeff: try to get some rest.

Mile: you get rest to.

Jeff: I will , but worry about you first. Mile just nods. He can't sleep knowing apo isn't ok , he's afraid to fall asleep because apo could awake up.

3 days later...

Mile hasn't left apo's side. Jeff and the others tried to convince him to go home and rest but he was afraid apo would wake up without him. He talks to apo every night and every day. The others visited apo these last three days. They all wished apo would wake up.

1 day later...

Mile was sitting beside apo holding his hand and talking to him. Barcode was at school , Jeff was going to pick barcode up after school and they was going to go the hospital to visit apo. Bible and build was in the cafeteria getting coffee and tong was at the vending machine. Mile hasn't slept these last 4 days.

Mile: barcode has his exams coming up , Jeff released his new song. And Bible and build is still clingy as ever. Tong has been getting you gifts everyday and setting them in your room. We all miss you so much. Please wake up. Mile says crying on apo's lap.

2:30 pm...

Jeff and barcode arrived at the hospital and went back to apo's room with everybody else. Mile was talking to apo again. Apo started to move his fingers and mile noticed. He then opened his eyes.

Apo: m-mile.

Mile: apo! He's awake! Mile hugged apo so tight.

Barcode ran and also joined the hug. Everyone also joined the hug.

Barcode: p'apo , we missed you so much!

Apo: what happened?

They all back away from the hug so apo can have some space.

Mile: you went in a coma for 4 days.

Apo: can I have some water. Apo says in a dry tone.

Bible goes and gets water and brings it back. Apo drinks it in seconds.

Apo: thanks Bible.

Apo: I missed you all to.

They hug again.