jeffbarcode , barcode gets treated badly by one of the staff members

weronikagrass2004 I hope you like it 😊

Boc ( beon cloud ) hired a new staff member at the company

Boc ( beon cloud ) hired a new staff member at the company. The kinnporsche cast haven't met this person yet. Their going to get to meet them today. Barcode is exited to meet them , he likes meeting new people. Jeff , app and mile are picking him up. He grabs his phone and waits outside for them. A few minutes later they pull up. Barcode gets into the car. Jeff is driving , mile is up front , apo and barcode are in the back.

Apo: hey barcode.

Barcode: hi p'apo!

Apo: you Weren't on Roblox yesterday.

Barcode: I know I'm sorry phi , my parents wanted me to do my homework and go to bed.

Apo: that's ok , we can play tonight.

Barcode: alright. Barcode says smiling.

Jeff: do you have homework tonight?

Barcode: no phi Jeff , I did all of it.

Jeff: good , and no staying up too late either.

Barcode: yes dad. Barcode says sarcastically.

Apo and Mile burst out laughing.

Apo: that was the most awesome thing I have ever heard come out of his mouth before. Apo says laughing.

Mile: he must be learning it from you then. Mile says laughing.

Apo gasp dramatically.

Apo: how rude.

Everyone starts laughing.

Jeff: if he's learning it from anyone , it's tong.

Mile: I have to agree with you on that one.

They all laugh. Jeff pulls into the filming studio. they all walk in and see the others. Jeff puts his arm around barcodes shoulder and walks up to build and Bible.

Jeff: hey guys.

Bible: hey , did you guys meet p'klah yet?

Jeff: is she the new staff member?

Bible: yea.

Jeff: we didn't meet her yet. Where is she , we'll introduce ourselves?

Bible: she's talking to p'pond.

Jeff nods and apo him , mile and barcode walk up to her.

Jeff: swasdi , I'm Jeff , this is barcode , mile and apo. ( Swasdi means hello ).

P'klah: swasdi , I'm p'klah.

Barcode: swasdi! Barcode says waving excitedly. Everyone laughs and thinks it adorable except p'klah.

P'klah: hi. She says in a not so cheerful tone.

P'pond then comes up.

P'pond: I see you've met p'klah , Barcode , p'klah is going to be teaching you a few notes on the guitar. Go ahead in the music room and practice them. P'pond says smiling.