yoonton , a "fan" poisons ton

notsomeone1 I hope you like it 😊

Yoon and ton started dating during their series unforgettable night

Yoon and ton have a fan meeting today. Ton and yoon are already on their way there now. They love meeting and getting to talk to the fans. When they pull into the event , fans are screaming and holding signs up. Their all shouting "yoonton"!! Yoon and ton smile and wave at them. They get out of the car and start walking in.

Fan: I love you guys so much!!!!

Yoon: we love you guys to!!

Ton: hi everyone!! We'll see you guys inside! We love you!

Yoon wraps his arm around ton's waist and walks inside with him. They wave and smile to the fans inside. They sign autographs and take pictures with everybody and talk to them. Fans give them gifts , food and a bunch of things. After the event yoon and ton was backstage packing the gifts up that their fans gave them. Ton seen a croissant 🥐 that one of his fans gave him. He ate it while packing up. After they was all packed up they drove back to yoon's house. Ton started to not feel very well. Yoon got him some medicine and briight it into the bedroom to him. Ton took it and laid down next to yoon. Yoon wrapped his arms around ton's stomach and rubbed it and they both fell asleep.

1:30 am...

Yoon woke up and didn't see ton next to him. He then seen the light in in the bathroom and heard vomiting sounds coming from the bathroom. He quickly got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. He seen toon hovard over the toilet throwing up. He set down next to him and rubbed his back.

Yoon: are you ok babe?

Ton: * spits musas up* I'm fine.

Yoon: maybe we should go to the hospital.

Ton: no , I d-ton throwing up again.

Yoon noticed ton spot up a little bit of blood.

Yoon: ton , that's blood. We're going to the hospital right now.

Ton was shivering , pale , and tears rolling down his cheeks. Yoon grabs the car keys and went back into the bathroom to get ton. He wrapped ton up in a blanket and went to the car. He started the car and drove to the hospital. When they got to the hospital , yoon wrapped ton's arm around his shoulder and walked into the hospital with him. He told the doctor what's happening and they waited to be called back. They sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes. The doctor finally called them back. She brought them to a room. Ton laid down on the bed and yoon gave him s little belly rub. The doctor took his temperature and gave him an IV with some antibiotics. She then came back to tell them what's wrong with him.

Doctor: do you happen to know the last thing you ate?

Ton : yea , it was a croissant 🥐.

Doctor: it had something in it that made you really sick. You should be able to go home tomorrow , the antibiotics should kick in very soon. The doctor bowed and then left.

Yoon: no more eating anything , that anyone gives you.

Ton: trust me , I know. I just don't understand who would want to do that.

Yoon: me either , but at least your ok now.

Yoon rubbed tons head and kissed his forehead.

Yoon: get some rest ok?

Ton: ok.

Yoon: I love you.

Ton: I love you to.

Yoon smiled and kissed his forehead again.