phayurain , rain ows dept to phayu and they fall in love 🔞

Armievannielren I hope you like it 😊

Side not: Yakuza means gangster or Mafia in Japanese.

Rain: how in the hell did I end up here. Rain says sighing and talking his self.

Yesterday...

Rain woke up at 2:30 pm. He was used to waking up late. He lives in a small apartment , and is barely getting by with rent. His landlord is giving him a week to get all the rent money or else rain has to leave. He's got no job , he had a job but they fired him for being late. About 2 months ago he borrowed some money from some dangerous guys. His parents died when he was 3 , he lived with his uncle up untill 18. When he turned 18 , his uncle through him out. Rain has been on his own ever since.

He has been looking for jobs everywhere but no one would hire him. He was scared that those guys would come and kill him if he didn't pay them back. He was going down to a restaurant to try and get a job. It was fancy , and yes he was too poor for it but he was running out of jobs options. He out his raggy ripped black jeans on and his same green sweatshirt he wore everyday. He then out his chores on , his shoes was old and has holes in them. He didn't really have any food in the house except some granola bars. He wasn't really in the mood for food so he just left the house without eating. The restaurant was about 10 blocks away. He got there in about 15 minutes , he was pretty fast at walking since he walked everywhere he needed to go. He walked in and people stared at him with weird and judgy faces. He was used to getting stare in every place he went , but he didn't care , he just wanted to find a job already. He walked to one of the workers.

Employee: I'm hi , how can I help you?

Rain: I was just wondering if there's any job openings here?

Employee: I'm sorry but no , we just hired a new person a few days ago. Sorry.

Rain: that's alright , have a nice day.

Employee: you too.

Rain sighed as he walked out. He didn't know what he was going to do. He already asked the guys to give him a few more weeks and he'll get them their money , but that was about a month ago. He couldn't keep asking for any more time. He walked down the street thinking of places he could work at. As he was walking , he saw the guys that he owns dept to. He swallowed his saliva scared. They started walking toward him snd he starts walking the other way. They start to catch up to him so he starts running through the alley way. He ran two different ways but they cut him off , one was now in front of him , and one was in back while the other two was on his right and left sides. He had no where to run , he was cornered. They walked toward him and backed him into a corner.

Rain: p-pl-please , d-don-don't. Rain says in a shaky voice. Rain tried to get up but they kickes him back down. They then covered his mouth. He tried his best to fight back but he wasn't strong enough. He went unconscious in seconds.

____

Rain woke up , there was a mattress behind him , he was Chained up , the walls and floor were concrete and it was dark and cold. there was no windows , he was just down there alone and cold and scared. A few minutes later he heard a door opening and got even more scared. The same guys that kidnapped him walked down , they then moved to reveal the most handsomes man ever. He has a sharp jaw line , black hair , it was in a small pony tail , he was dressed in a nice black and white shit. He had a Golden watch and nice black shoes. Rain was scared but he couldn't help but think how hit the guy was.

Phayu: so your the one who hasn't paid me back in months.

Rain: i-i w-was going to , I was looking for a job , just please please let me go.