zeenunew , nunew coughs blood up

Kaisahsparkle I hope you like it 😊

Zee has been hanging out with his new friends recently

Zee has been hanging out with his new friends recently. Nunew has been working lately so he's happy zee isn't lonely these last few days. He's glad zee has some to hang out with while he has to work , he misses zee while he's working but he's glad he gets to send time with him after work. Zee is meeting this friend today. Their meeting at a ice cream shop. Zee walks in and sees the friend , he sits down next to him with a smile in his face. The friend has a look in his face , it looks like he has some bad news.

Zee: everything ok?

Mark: zee z I think you should see this , I'm not trying to cause anything but , I just want to make sure your ok with it. ( It's a different mark , not the mark in the dmd company).

He shows zee s photo on his phone and  Zees eyes filled with tears. It's a "photo" of nunew kissing someone.

Zee: w-where'd you get this?

Mark: a fan posted it. I found it and wanted you to see.

Zee: i-i got to go. Zee quickly walks out. He knows him and nunew are just acting partners but he thought they both really liked each other. He wipes his tears away and called nunew like 5 times but no answer. He went home and set on the couch. He couldn't get that photo out of his head. He just didn't know why nunew would kiss someone else. before he knew it someone knocked in his door. He answer it and it was nunew looking worried.

Nunew: hia , what's wrong why did you call me a bunch of time what happened?

Zee looked at ninew with betrayal and sadness eyes. Nunew was confused in what's happening.

Nunew: zee , what's wrong? Nunew was in the living room standing infringing zee looking confused. Zee held his phone up with the picture. Nunew was even more confused.

Nunew: w-what is this?

Zee: nhu , don't play dumb. Whye would you kiss someone else?

Nunew: I didn't , I swear. Hia , I swear I would never kiss anyone. * Cough * cough.

Zee: nhu , you can clearly see you kissing someone , how can you deny it!

Nunew: hia , I don't know but I really didn't kiss someone else I swear. Nunew says as tears roll down his cheeks. Nunew really didn't no , he was as confused as zee was. And it made matters worse that he didn't feel good at all. His chest was hurting and had a bad headache.

Zee: you know what , it doesn't matter because we're not dating anyways. Fuck who you want.

Nunew was now mad at zee for saying that. He thought they really had something. And he's not a fuck-boy , he's doesn't just go around and fuck people for fun.

Nunew: how could you say that!  How could you even think that!

Nunew: you know what fine , don't believe me! I don't care! * Cough * cough.

Nunew barges out of the house and drives away. Zee could tell nunew wasn't feeling well but he was too mad to say anything about it. He slammed his bedroom door and lays down in his bed but can't fall asleep.

Nunew got home and went straight to his bedroom with tears putting down his face. He was sitting on the bed looking at photos of him and zee and crying.

Nunew: * cough * cough.

Nunew: * cough * cough. Nunew coughed up blood in his hand. He quickly went to the sink and spit more blood into the sink.

Nunew: cough *cough more blood comes out of his mouth. He gets a paper towel and wipes his mouth. He drinks some water and lays back Down. He doesn't want to go to the hospital because he has a fan meet tomorrow , zees also going to be there. He doesn't want to face zee yet , but he knows he has to. He doesn't feel good but he don't want to let all the fans down. He eventually asleep.

The next day...

Nunew is at the fan meet backstage. Zee is getting his hair done and nunew is just standing and drinking water.

Cough: * cough * cough. Nunew can taste blood in his mouth. He quickly runs to the bathroom. He leans over the toilet and coughs more blood up.

Nunew:* cough * cough. Blood comes up.

He leans against the wall holding his chest in pain. He hears P'Aof yell that they go in stage in 5 minutes. He flushes the toilet and stands up. He walks out of the bathroom and gets ready to walk on stage. A few minutes later they walk in the stage. They wave and smile to the fans. Nunew is really dizzy.

Mc: so , zee , the fans want to know if you and nunew are planning on going in a trip anywhere?

Zee: we haven't really any trips planned , but maybe in the future.

Nunew collapses onti the ground.

Zee: nhu!

All the fans start screaming worried and scared for nunew. Zee tries shaking nunew but he isn't waking up. They all can ambulance , zee rides in the back of the ambulance with nunew. When they arrive at the hospital , zee has to wait in the waiting room. He's shaking and crying , he's so worried about nunew. All he wants is for nunew to be ok , even if nunew hates him for what he said last night , he just wants him to be ok. Zee was snapped out of his thoughts when the doctor came up.

Zee: is he ok?! Please tell me he's going to be ok! Is it serious?!

Doctor: sir , I need you to calm down.

Zee: don't tell me to calm down , all you should be telling me is what's going on.

Doctor: I'm trying to tell you.

Zee: sorry , continue.

Doctor: it's ok. He has a infection in his chest , we gave him antibiotics that should help fight off the infection. He might be in here for a few days but he'll be ok. if you would like you can see him n-zee didn't let the doctor finish and ran to nunews room.

When zee got to nunews room , he seen him sleeping. He broke down in tears. He felt so guilty about last night. Last night he was looking at the and realized it was edited. He felt so guilty for saying those awful things to nunew , he felt like this is all his fault. Nunew then started waking up. Nunew saw zee crying with his face barrier in his hands. Nunew held zee's hand and zee looked up.

Zee: nhu. Zee said in sobs.

Nunew: hia , what's wron-zee hugged nunew.

Zee: nhu , I'm so sorry. Hia is so sorry I shouldn't have never said those things to you. Zee says in tears.

Zee: I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry.

Nunew pulled away from the hug and wiped nunews tears away.

Nunew: hia , I wasn't kissing anyone I promise.

Zee: I know , the stupid photo was edited , I'm so sorry u didn't believe you. I'm so sorry , I'm sorry nhu , hia is so sorry.

Nunew: hia , I know , it's ok , I forgive you. I'm sorry for getting so mad yesterday.

Zee: no , you had every right I get mad at me. You do not need to apologize for anything. Zee looks at nunew with tears in both of their eyes. Nunew smiles and wipes zees tears away. Nunew then smashes their lips together. They both kiss each other in sync. They kiss untill their out if breathe. Zee pulls away to get some air. They press their foreheads together and look into each other's eyes.

Zee: I love you nhu.

Nunew: I love you to hia.