prapaisky , sky get dizzy and faints from over exerexertion

ray_xqu16 I hope you like it 😊

Prapai and sky are husbands , they've been married for 3 years

Prapai and sky are husbands , they've been married for 3 years. Prapai is a CEO of a company. They are both very happy.

____

Sky has been very been studying a lot lately. He's a uni student m. The exams are coming up so he's been studying a non-stop. Prapai is worried about sky because he hasn't took a break all week and barely got any sleep. Prapai asks him to take a break but shy doesn't listens and goes right back to studying.

Prapai is at the company and sky is at home studying. Sky goes into the kitchen for some water and sees that prapai forgot his lunch. He decides to take it to him real quick. He grabs his and leaves. He arrives at the company , he walks and sees phayu, phayu works with prapai , they are also best friends. sky walks up to phayu.

Phayu: oh hi sky , are you looking for prapia?

Sjy: actually I was wondering if you could just give him his lunch? He forgot it.

Phayu: I actually was about to go to a meeting but prapai should be in his office.

Sky: ah ok , ty p'phayu.

Phayu bows and walks to the elevator. He pressed the 2d floor and it starts going up. A few minutes later the doors open up and sky walks off and walks into prapai's office. Prapai isn't there so he just sits prapai's lunch on the table. While he was sitting it down he started getting really dizzy. He stumbled back a bit
He grabbed on to the desk. Everything was spinning and going blurry. He callpases on to the ground and went unconscious.

_____

Prapai was heading back to his office. He opened the door and seen his lunch on his desk. He then looked on the ground and seen sky unconscious on the ground. Prapai quickly ran to sky worried.

Prapai: sky! Oh my God sky! Can you hear me!? Prapai picked sky up bridle style and put him on the couch. A few minutes later sky starts to wake up. He open his eyes and looks up and see's prapai looking worried.

Sky: p-p'prapai. Sky says trying to set up.

Prapai: not to fast , sit up slowly.

Prapai helps him slowly sit up.

Prapai: what happened? I found you unconscious.

Sky: I got dizzy , and I went unconscious.

Prapai: sky , you've been studying non-stop , you need to take a rest.

Sky: but I need to study for my exam or I might fail.

Prapai: sky , you've been studying all week , I'm sure your going to pass. Please take a rest na.

Sky: you really think I'll past?

Prapai: I'm 100% sure. Your the smartest person I know. Sky smiles and hugs prapai. Prapai strokes his hair and kisses his head.

Prapai: lay down and get some rest.

Sky nods and lays back down in the couch. Prapia takes his jacket off and covers sky up with it. Prapai kisses his forehead and goes over to do files. Prapai keeps an eye in sky the rest of the day while sky sleeps.