zeenunew , zee's new friend is jealous of him and tries to poison him

MaahiMaurya I hope you like it 😊

Nunew and zee are going to an event with other actors

Nunew and zee are going to an event with other actors. They have meant some of them and haven't meant some. Nunew is very exited to meet them , zee is also very exited. Nunew is at zees house getting ready. zee is waiting in the front living room for nunew. After a few minutes nunew walks out , zee smiles at him.

Nunew: what? Nunew says smiling back.

Zee: you look cute.

Nunew: thanks , you look handsome. Nunew says shy. Zee grabs the car key off of the kitchen counter.

Zee: ready?

Nunew: yea , let's go.

Zee smiles and takes nunew hand and walks out with him. When they arrive at the event , there are a lot of people taking pictures and a bunch of fans. Nunew and zee parks and they get out and walk into the event. They wave and smile to the fans. Zee and nunew walk up to Nat and max.

Nat: hi jelly!

Nunew: hi jelly!

Nat and nunew hug.

Nat: there's so many people here.

Nunew: I know , it's amazing.

Someone then walks up to them. He's another actor.

Lek: hi , we haven't met before , I play in ( whatever series you guys want ). I'm a huge fan of your guys series.

Zee: that's so cool , it's nice to meet you then.

Lek: you guys can come sit at my table if you'd like.

Zee: thank you so much.

Lek nods and leads them to his table. Nunew doesn't know why but he gets a bad feeling about this guy.

Zee: I've heard of your series before , it's a really nice series.

Lek: thank you so much.

Nunew catches lek making a few looks at zee through the night. He's doesn't know why but he feels there's something off about lek. He figures he'll just talk to zee about it after the event. The rest of the event nunew stays beside zees side , he doesn't leave zee alone with lek once. When they leave the event , they get into their car and drive off.

Nunew: hia , his do you feel about lek?

Zee: he's a really cool guy , I invited him to my birthday tomorrow.