zeenunew , nunew gets bullied at college

Zee and nunew was busy with interviews all week. It was the last day of spring break so nunew had to go back to college. He knew some people didn't like him because of how famous he was. But he didn't really care about that , he just focused on his friends and the people that actually liked him. He loved making new friends. He was good at talking to people and good at making friends with people.

7:30 am. Nunew was getting ready for uni. ( Uni means university). He grabbed his phone and headed out. He then left and drove to his uni. He parked and got out and headed to his first class. A few girls came up and asked for a picture with him and he agreed. He didn't mind when people asked for pictures.

They snapped the picture and left happy and excited. Nunew smiled and walked into his first class and set down. He pulled out his book and waited for the teacher to come.

3 guys was sitting behind nunew talking.

Charles: I guess he's too good for anybody in this school. They said talking about nunew.

Nunew just ignores them and focuses on his book he's reading. Charles throws a pencil at him hitting him in the head.

Nunew: ow!

Charles: oh sorry , I didn't mean to do that , the pencil just slipped out of my hand. Charles said in a sarcastic tone.

Nunew sighs and turns back around to his book. The teacher then walks back in. After class nunew starts walking to his next class.

Ring!ring!ring! Nunew answers it.

Zee: hi nu , how's your first day going?

Nunew: hi hia , it's um going good so far. Nunew didn't tell zee because he didn't want him to worry and it was just a few kids who was jealous of nunew.

Zee: that's good , call me when your done with all of your other classes.

Nunew: ok I will , bye hia. Zee you later.

Nunew hangs up and starts walking to his next class. He accidentally bumps into Charles while walking.

Charles: what the hell! Watch where you going pop star!

Nunew: sorry. Nunew says picking his books up. Charles then smacks the books out of nunews hand.

Nunew: I said I was sorry , you didn't have to do that.

Charles: you think sorry is going to fix every problem in life.

Nunew sighs and starts picking his books up again. Charles kicks them farther and walks away laughing. Nunew sighs and picks his books up again and walks away.

After all his classes his goes home. He walks into his room and lays on the bed. His phone starts ringing.

Zee: hey , how was your first day?

Nunew: it was good.

Zee: are you ok nu?

Nunew: yea im fine hia.

Zee: are you sure , you sound sad. Did something happen at school?

Nunew: no , I'm just tired that's all , I promise.

Zee: ok well get some rest then , just promise me if something happen you will tell me about it ok.

Nunew: ok hia , I promise , goodnight. Nunew says hanging up.

Nunew lays down on the pillow and falls asleep.

The next morning....

Nunew wakes up and puts his uni outfit on and drives to his university. He parks and gets out. Charles and a few guys are already waiting on him by the parking lot.