prapaisky , sky's ex kidnapped rain and sky

danbiP I hope you like it 😊

Rain and sky are heading to university

Rain and sky are heading to university. They are planning on going to the movies after uni. Phayu and prapai are both busy with work today so rain and sky are hanging out. They get to uni and walk into their first class. They sit down and listen and start on their project.

Time Skip...

8:30 pm...

Rain and sky are walking to the movie theater. Rain had this feeling like their being followed. Their walking in an alley way , rain sees a shadow of a person at the end of the alley way.

Rain: sky , I saw a shadow. Rain says whispering.

Sky: let's hurry and get out of this alley.

Rain nods and they start walking faster. They then see two guys in front of them. Sky immediately recognizes them. Their guns friends. Gun is sky's ex. Sky then takes rains hand and runs the other way. They turn around the corner and see gun. He's holding a pocket knife.

Sky: p-p'gun.

Gun: long time no see sky. Did you miss me?

Sky: p'gun , leave us alone.

Rain knows who gun is. sky told rain what he did and what happened in the past. Rain and sky are holding each other's hands tightly not letting go. Gun steps closer , they go to run the other way but his friend are behind them now. top and mark are his friends. They grab both of them and cover their mouths with their hands. They knock them out and take them.

35 minutes later...

Rain starts waking up. He sees sky and him tied to a chair.

Rain: sky! Sky wake up!

Sky starts waking up. He turns and looks at rain.

Sky: rain , we have to get out of here!  Sky tries getting the rope off but it's too tight. He starts freaking out.

Rain: sky , sky you need to calm down or else they'll hear us. Look for something sharp.

Sky: there is nothi-they hear the door open.

They both look at each other scared. Gun , top and mark walk in.

Gun: looks like your finally awake. Now we can have some fun.

Rain: let us go you assholes!

Gun: not a chance.

Gun goes to rain and holds his chin up.

Gun: I'm gonna have loads up fun with you.

Rain gets his hands untied , and then quickly smacks the knife out if guns hand and unties his feet. He goes to untie sky but gun kicks him into the ground. He kicks him in his side.

Gun: you think your slick! Huh!

Sky: rain! P'gun stop it!

Rain: your nothing but fuckheads!

Gun then kicks rain again , rain coughs blood up.

Gun: looks like you need to be taught a lesson. Let me go get my bigger knife and then we'll have some fun. Top follows behind gun and mark has a hold of rain watching them. Rain takes his foot and kicks mark in his area. Mark falls to the ground in pain. Rain kicks him and takes his cellphone. He dials phayu's number. Phayu answers and just as rains about to say something , mark slams rain to the ground. Phayu hears what's going on in the background. He kicks rain multiple times. He then punches him. Gun and top them come back out.

Gun: what did you to him? I was just getting ready to have some fun with this one.

Phayu is next to prapai. They rush in their motorbikes and speeded to sky and rain. Phayu tracked where rainc called from.

Gun slides his knife across rains throat. Rain can feel the cold knife going across. Before he could cut his throat , phayu punched him. Gun fell to the ground. Prapai knocked out mark and top. phayu punched gun untill he was unconscious. Prapai untied sky and sky hugged prapai right. Phayu went to rain rain was barely conscious. He wrapped rains arm around his shoulder and they all left and went back to phayu's house. Phayu and rain was in their room and prapai and sky was in their room.

Phayu and rain room...

Phayu was cleaning rains wounds up. Phayu was wipes the blood off of rains lip , rain winced in pain.

Phayu: sorry , I'm trying to be gentle.

Rain: it's ok.

Phayu then through the bloody wipe away. He kisses rains forehead.

Phayu: are you ok?

Rain: I'm ok now. Thank you for coming for me.

Phayu: I'll always find you and save you no matter what.

Rain smiles and kisses phayu. They lay down and cuddle.

Prapai and sky's room...

Sky is laying in prapai chest while prapai is strong sky's hair.

Prapai: are you ok?

Sky: I'm fine. It was just , scary seeing him again.

Prapai: I know. Just remember I'm always here , I'm not going to let him or anyone else hurt you.

Sky: thank you p'prapai.

Prapai smiles and kisses sky's forehead.

Sorry if some things doesn't make sense , I was falling asleep while wirtting this lol 😂