jeffbarcode , barcode has a stalker

The kinnporsche cast has a week off of filming. Barcode is exited to have a week off , he has plans to hang out with Jeff and the others.

Jeff and barcode was going to a small cafe today. Jeff took barcode there once and barcode loved it there. He especially loved their Oreo pie.

Barcode was getting ready. He put his shoes on and grabbed his phone. Jeff was already outside waiting. Barcode smiled exited and got into the car. Jeff then drove away.

Barcode: p'jeff , what kind of pie are you getting?

Jeff: I'm not sure yet , what kind are you getting?

Barcode: is that even a question , or course I'm getting Oreo pie.

Jeff laughed and smiled. They soon arrived at the cafe. They walked in and set down at a  table.

A few minutes later the waiter came up the them. Barcode ordered his Oreo pie and used ordered cheesecake.

They started eating. When they was eating a fan came up to them. They asked for a picture and they agreed and snapped the photo.

The fan set at the table across from them. The fan kept pointing their phone at barcode. They are their food and quickly left.

They started driving to a gift shop. Jeff wanted to take barcode there.

They arrived and walked in. Barcode noticed that the same fan was there to. He thought it was weird but just shrugged it off.

Jeff brought barcode a watch and barcode surprised Jeff with a necklace. After they was done shopping it was dark out. Jeff is driving barcode home.

They soon arrive at barcode house. Barcodes parents are out of town so he's home alone.

Jeff: call me if you need anything.

Barcode: I will p'jeff , bye.

Barcode gets out and walks into his house and takes off his shoes. He then walked up to his bedroom and went straight to bed.

The next morning.......

Barcode was getting ready for school. After school he was meeting up with Jeff , mile and apo. He was walking to school when he spotted the same fan from yesterday. He was starting to get a little creeped out now.

They followed him all the way to school. After barcode went into the school they left. Barcode was so creeped out about this.

After school barcode net up with Jeff , mile and apo. They are going to the zoo.

Barcode told them what happened with that fan. They was all creeped out and scared for barcode. They told him that they would protect him.

They arrive arrived at the zoo. When they fit their they got some lemonade. They started walking around and got to see wlot of animals. Barcode was having fun.

Barcode: I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.

They all nod and barcode goes into the bathroom. When he's done he starts washing his hands when he sees that same fan walk into the bathroom.

He quickly dries them. He goes to walk out but the fan is blocking his way.

The fan the starts getting closer to barcode and barcode backs up from the fan.

The fan then takes out a locker knife and barcode starts getting even more scared.

Barcode: p-please just leave me alone.

The fan just smiles and runs toward barcode. They pin him to the wall and hold the knife up to his throat. Tears flow down barcodes cheeks.

Jeff: don't you think he should be back already.