phayurain ,gun gives rain to one of his friends to "play with" ▶️

Emotionless_platypus I hope you like it 😊

Rain and sky went with phayu and prapai to the race tonight

Rain and sky went with phayu and prapai to the race tonight. Sky was going to the car to get his phone when he saw gun , his ex. Gun backed sky up against the car. Sky was trembling in fear.

Gun: I guess you didn't learn anything from me huh. and you think prapai actually likes you. He'll get bored of you eventually.

sky: that's not true! He loves me and he won't get bored of me! Leave me alone!

Gun: your still the pathetic little sky I knew before.

Sky: I said leave me alone! Sky quickly leave. Rain sees him and walks to him.

Rain: sky , what's happened? You look really pale. Rain says worried.

Sky: n-nothing , I just don't feel well.

Rain: I'll drive you home , let me go tell prapai really quick. Stay here.

Rain runs to prapai to tell him he's going to to drive sky hike because he didn't feel well. Sky was trying to calm himself down when rain came running back to him.

Rain: let's go.

Sky nods and rain gets into the car with him and drives away. They pull up Infront of the dorm buildings.

Rain: I'm gonna stay with you untill prapai comes , I don't want you to be some when your sick.

Sky: rain , you don't have t-sky gets cut off

Rain: I am. Let's go , I'll make you some warm soup.

Sky: thanks rain.

Rain and sky get out of the car and walk to elevators. They press sky's floor and the doors close. When they get to sky's floor , they go to sky's dorm. Sky unlocks it and they walk in. They turn around to see gun and his friends already waiting for them. Sky puts his arm Infront of sky. They go to leave but top jerks them both by the hair. Gun grabs sky's arm tight so he can't get loose. Rain punches top , top Linn's rain to the wall. Gun drags sky into the bedroom.

Rain: sky! No! Leave him alone you assholes!

Gun: one of you can have that one. Gun says pointing to rain. He them shuts the bedroom door. Mark and top smirk at rain. Rain goes to run but mark grand his arm and yanks him toward them. They throw him in the couch and hold him down. Mark puts his hand in rains member and top starts unbottoning rains shirt. Rain tries to squirm out of their grip but their grip is too strong. Tears stream down rains face. They take his shirt off of him and start undoing his pants when the door burst open. Phayu and prapai Storm inside. Prapai bust the bedroom door down and payu punches the both of them. He beats them untill their covered in their own blood. Prapai is punching gun non-stop. He restrains himself from punching him anymore or he would kill him. He goes beside sky.

Phayu goes toward rain , rain is shaking and crying and trembling in fear. Phayu grabs rains hand and pulls him into a hug. Rain cried until his arms.

Phayu: it's ok now , your ok now. I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore. I'm right here with you. Rain cry's harder.

Phayu: shh , it's ok.

Phayu pulls away from the hug and wipes rains tears away. He puts rains shirt back on him and gives rain his jacket. ( Phayu's jacket ). Rain holds on to phayu's hand tight not wanting to let go. Prapai and sky then come out of the bedroom.

Phayu: I think it's best to just go back to my house for now.

Prapai: what about these 3.

Phayu: don't worry , I'll have safai take care of them.

They all go back to phayu's house. Phayu takes rains hand and leads him into their bedroom. Rain and phayu lay on the bed cuddling. Rain has his head buried into phayu's chest and phayu has his arms wrapped around sky.

Phayu: I promise you , I won't let them hurt you again

Rain: I love you p'phayu.

Phayu: I love you too , rain. Phayu kisses rains cheek and forehead and strokes his hair.

Sky and prapai's room...

Sky is holding hands with prapai while cuddling him. Sky is already asleep and prapai is wide awake keeping an eye on him.

Prapai: I love you , sky. Prapai kisses sky's forehead and smiles.

Sky: I love you too p'prapai.

Prapai smiles and strokes sky's hair.