jeffbarcode, a "fan" shoves barcode down stairs

BabyBread06 I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast are on tour , they do their concert tomorrow

The kinnporsche cast are on tour , they do their concert tomorrow. They are all exited to perform on stage and meet some of the fans.

They was in Korea for their world tour. They are all staying in a hotel. Barcode is roommates with ta.

Everyone was at the beach. Barcode got out of the water to get some chips. Jeff was already by the chip area.

Barcode walks up and takes a chip out of the bag. Jeff put some on the plate and handed them to barcode.

Barcode: thanks p'jeff. Barcode says smiling.

Jeff: your welcome. Jeff says patting barcodes head and smiling.

A fan then walks up to them.

Fan: hi! I'm such a big fan of you! Can I have a picture?

Jeff: sure.

Jeff and barcode get beside her and hold the phone up.

Fan: oh , just Jeff please.

Barcode nods and smiles and walks out of the frame.

Barcode snaps the picture for them. Jeff didn't really like how she treated barcode. The fan left. Barcode continued eating his chips.

Barcode was a little hurt but he didn't really care that much about it. He knew he was new to the industry so he understands.

Barcode smiles at Jeff and eats a chip. Jeff smiles back at him.

Time skip.....

It's 10:30 pm now. They are all back at the hotel.

TA was in the shower. Barcode was sitting on his bed. He got tagged in something on Twitter.

He opened Twitter up and tapped on the thing he was tagged in.

Comments.

How could Jeff work with someone like him.

he's not even good at acting.

Boc should have just kept gameplay.

He ruins the whole show for me.

Barcode continued looking at the comments. TA then comes out of the bathroom.

Barcode shuts his phone off and gets up to get a shower.

Ta: barcode , is everything ok?

Barcode: krub , I'm going to shower now. Barcode says giving ta a small smile. ( Krub means yes ).

Barcode then shuts the bathroom door. As soon as the door shuts tears start to fall from his eyes.

He wipes away his tears and hops in the shower. After he's done showering he walks out of the bathroom.