zeenunew , nunew is scared in a escape room

weronikagrass2004 I hope you like it 😊

Heads up , I've never been to a escape room and I'm not good with riddles so they might not be the best

Heads up , I've never been to a escape room and I'm not good with riddles so they might not be the best. Enjoy ☺️

The cutpie cast was going through an escape room. P'Aof ( the director ) wanted them to promote the escape room. They all agreed and was pretty excited.

Nunew wasn't a big fan of horror but he agreed anyways. He figured an escape room wasn't that scary. Nunew is sleeping over at zee's house tonight. They are driving to the escape room place together tomorrow. They will meet the others there.

Nunew had just got out of the shower. He already has clothes at zee's house since he stay over at his house a lot.

Zee was in the kitchen making them food before bed. Nunew came into the kitchen and sat down in a chair. A couple minutes later zee set down 2 plates of sushi and water.

Nunew: thank you hia. Nunew says smiling.

Zee: your welcome my nu. Zee says rubbing nunews head and smiling.

Zee sit down next to nunew and they start eating.

Zee: are you going to be ok tomorrow? I know your not really a big fan of horror.

Nunew: krub , I'll be fine don't worry. I'm sure escape rooms aren't that scary anyways. ( Krub means yes ).

Zee: alright , but don't worry I'll be with you the whole time.

Nunew nods and smiles. They finish eating their sushi. They then head into the bedroom.

Nunew gets under the covers and lays down. Zee uses the bathroom real quick. After he's done he gets under the covers with nunew and lays down next to him. They are facing each other.

Zee wraps his arms around nunew and nunew lay's his head on zee's chest.

Nunew: goodnight hia.

Zee: goodnight nu.

They both close their eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning.......

it's 8:45 am. They have to be at the escape room place at 9:30 am.

Zee is in the shower and nunew is getting dressed. After nunew finishes getting dressed he goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of water.

Zee gets out of the shower and gets dressed. He walks into the kitchen and sees nunew drinking a glass of water.

Zee: are you ready?