jeffbarcode , barcode has asthma

The kp (kp stands for kinnporsche). cast was filming the 10th episode. Barcode and Jeff had a fighting seen. They had to practice for it. Barcode was a little nervous because has had asthma. He never told the others because he didn't want to ruin any of the scenes he has to do.

Jeff was picking him up. Barcode woke up and got a shower. After he showered he got dressed.

Ding! Text massage.

Jeff: hey I'm outside 😁

Barcode: ok I'm coming p'jeff 😁

Barcode quickly put his shoes on and grabbed his phone and walked outside. He didn't know he forgot his inhaler.

He got into the car and buckles up. Jeff smiles at him and drives off.

Jeff: so are you exited for your fighting scene?

Barcode: krub , I practiced a little bit last night before bed. ( Krub means yes ).

Jeff: that's good , did you get enough sleep?

Barcode: krub , I even slept a little bit earlier then I usually go to bed.

Jeff: that's good , you need all the sleep you can get.

Barcode smiles and Jeff continues focusing on the road. They soon arrive at the filming studio.  They walk in and say hello to the other cast members.

Build walks up to barcode.

Build: hey barcode , you exited for your fight scene?

Barcode: krub.

Director: alright everyone let's start practicing the fight scene!

Jeff and barcode get in potion. 3 guys like up getting ready to take fight them.

Director: action!

They start fake fighting. Barcode swings his arms and the guy bends it and pushes barcode to the ground. ( This is all fake fighting ).

Jeff punches the other guy and knocks him down. Then the other guy taszes Jeff.

Director: cut! Good job everyone , we'll practice some more after this break.

Barcode gets up. He tries to take deep breaths but it's not working. He excuses himself to the bathroom. He goes to pull out his inhaler but realizes he doesn't have it with him.

He takes a sip of water trying to breathe. He then goes back out trying to hide that he can't breathe.

Jeff notices that something is wrong. He can tell just by looking at him. He walks up to barcode.

Jeff: you ok?

Barcode: I'm ok p'jeff.

Jeff: are you s-jeff gets cut off.

Director: alright everyone breaks over!

They all get back in positions. They start faking fighting again. Barcode falls to the ground not being able to breathe right.

Director: cut! Cut! Barcode what's wrong?!

Everyone runs up to barcode worried. Jeff is right beside Barcode.

Jeff: he can't breathe!

Barcode: i-i need an inhaler. Barcode says gasping for air.

Jeff: does anyone have an inhaler!

Everyone shakes their head no. Jeff sprints out the door and runs into the street asking people for a inhaler.

Jeff: excuse me do you have an inhaler!

Person: krub , here you go. Jeff says thank you and quickly runs back into the studio. He runs to barcode and gives him the inhaler.

Barcode takes a few huffs of it and can breathe some what normal again. Jeff is relieved that barcode is alright now.

They all backup and give barcode some space. Jeff sits beside barcode not taking his eye off of him.

Jeff: what happened? Hey couldn't you breathe?

Barcode just looks down at his hands. Not saying a word.

Jeff holds his hand and looks at him.

Jeff: barcode you know you can tell me anything right.

Barcode: i-i have asthma , I know I should have told you before but I just didn't want to ruin any of the fighting scenes that's all I'm sorry.

Jeff: you wouldn't ruin anything , it's ok , it's not your fault that you have it , that doesn't mean you would ruin anything.

Barcode: thanks p'jeff. Barcode says smiling. Jeff nods and smiles back.

Build and Bible then walk over.

Build: are you ok now barcode?

Barcode: I'm ok now.

Bible helps barcode up. Jeff the stands up and they talk for a few minutes. Barcode tells them about his asthma and everyone understands. They finish the fighting scene. Barcode is happy that he finished the scene and everyone understood.

 Barcode is happy that he finished the scene and everyone understood