liankuea , kuea gets beaten up

Drama_Queen1234 I hope you like it 😊

Kuea is performing at the club tonight

Kuea is performing at the club tonight. Lian is going to watch him tonight. Kuea is so exited that Lian is going to watch his performance. Kon diao is also coming to watch , diao always comes and watches his performance. Kuea puts his black ripped jeans in and a white shirt with his gray/white jean jacket. Kuea walks down stairs and sees lian dressed in his work suit.

Nunew: why are you dressed in your work suit?

Lian: kuea I'm really sorry , something urgent came up and I have to take care of it.

Kuea: why can't some else just take care of it. Please I really wanted you to come tonight.

Lian: you know I wish I could , I'm really sorry kuea , I'll come next Friday night.

Kuea: fine. Kuea says walking out upset. Lian feels bad for missing his performance but he has to take care of the work thing. Kuea really wanted Lian to come tonight because he wrote Lian a special song. He met diao at the club.

Diao: where's lian at?

Kuea: a work thing came up.

Diao: oh , sorry he couldn't come.

Kuea: it's fine , let's just go in now.

They walk into the club , diao goes to the bathroom and kuea waits for his turn. While he's waiting he goes outside to get some air. He's walking through the alley beside the club. He goes to go back in but he accidentally knocks into a guy , he has a friend with him. They both rink of alcohol. 1 of them have a cigarette.

Kuea: sorry.

Guy: watch where your going asshole!

Kuea: I'm sorry, it was an accident.

Guy: you know , sorry doesn't solve every problem in the world. The other guy throws his cigarette on the ground and stomp's it.

Guy 2: looks like he needs to be thought a lesson.

Guy: your right.

They start getting closer to kuea , kuea runs the other way but they catch up to him and pin him to the wall. they punch him in the face 3 times. Kuea spits blood into the ground. They then throw him in the ground and start kicking him. They then laugh and walk away. Kuea is barely conscious. Diao comes around the corner and sees kuea. He runs to him.

Diao: kuea! Kuea oh my God! 

Diao quicky calls the ambulance. Diao tries keeping kuea awake but kuea goes completely unconscious. The ambulance soon arrive. Diao goes in the back of the ambulance with kuea. Kuea's phone starts ringing. Diao picks it up.

Diao: hello.

Lian: Kon diao , why do you have kuea's phone? Where is he?

Diao: I'm in the ambulance with him ,I found him in the alley way beaten up , we're almost to the hospital. Meet us there.