mileapo , apo faints during the world tour concert

FemaleBadass234 I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast have their concert tomorrow , they are all very exited for the world tour

The kinnporsche cast have their concert tomorrow , they are all very exited for the world tour. They've all been a little stressed though , they have been practicing a lot and making sure everything is perfect for the concert. Everyone is staying at a hotel in Korea.

Apo and mile are sharing a room. Mile notices apo hasn't been as hyper , he's been quiet and not himself. He's really worried about him. Apo is asleep right now , mile is just sitting in the bed stroking his hair and watching him sleep.

The next morning...

Everyone is down at the breakfast table. Their all talking and laughing/smiling , expect for apo. Mile is sitting next to apo , he keeps glancing over at apo worried because he's not saying a word.

Barcode: hey p'apo , are you exited for tonight? There's going to be so many fans , I'm so excited.

Apo: oh uh yea , it's going to be fun. Apo says with a fake smile. Mile can tell that's not apo's real smile. After the breakfast everyone heads to the concert place. They all practice for a little bit before the concert. Barcode and Jeff are practicing their song , Bible and build are practicing their dance/scene. Everyone is practijg or doing something. Mile is keeping an eye on apo , he just wants to know what's going on with him so he can help.

Time skip...

All the fans are showing up holding signs and screaming. Barcode is talking to Jeff , he's taking 100 per miles , he's so exited. Jeff can't help but smile at how adorable barcode is when he's exited. Jeff and barcodes song is up first. They walk out into the stage and everyone starts screaming. Barcode and Jeff waves and smiles at them. Apo is standing beside Mile.

Mile: apo , is something bothering you?

Apo: no , everything's ok mile. Apo says fake smiling. Mile nods but not believing a word out of apo's mouth. It make him even more worried. He just don't know why apo won't  talk to him about whatever's bothering him. It's soon apo's and miles turn to perform. They perform beautifully , same as everyone else. It's now Bible and builds turn to perform. Barcode walks up to apo with a big smile on his face.

Barcode: p'apo you and mile were great!

Apo: thanks barcode. Apo says with no energy.

Barcode: do you want some chips? There good , you can get them for free here. Barcode says sounding amazed and happy.

Apo: no it's ok.

Barcode: are you sure , I haven't really seen you eat anything all day.

Apo: barcode , I said I'm fine. Apo says irritated.

Barcode's smile drops. He nods and walks back over to Jeff. Bible and build then walk back in. The last thing for the concert is them all going all together. They all get charged and walk out in stage. Everyone stands in a line holding hands. They all his to the fans and start giving a speech to them. Jeff is the first one to give a speech. Apo starts getting dizzy. He collapses into miles arms.

Mile: apo!

All the fans start screaming worried for apo. The vast gathers around him worried.

Mile: somebody get help!

At the hospital...

Mile is sitting in apo's room holding his hand. Barcode , Jeff , Bible , build , tong and Perth are sitting back in the room also. The doctor told them it was due to stress and panic attacks why he fainted. Apo started waking up , he saw everyone in the room looking worried. Mile helps him sit up all the way.

Mile: apo are you ok? How do you feel?

Apo: i-im fine , what happened?

Mile: you fainted , the doctor said to was from having panic attacks and stress. Why didn't you tell me or anyone? Do you know how worried I was.

Apo: I'm sorry ,I just didn't want to burden anyone with my problems.

Mile: apo , you are never a burden to me or anyone else in this room.

Apo: thanks guys. Barcode looks up looking worried. Apo motions barcode to come over. Barcode walks over.

Apo: I'm sorry I got mad earlier , I know you was just exited.

Barcode: it's ok p'apo , I understand. Apo smiles and rubs barcodes head.

Mile: get some rest.

Apo nods and lays back down. Everyone leaves so apo can rest expect for mile. He stays by apo's side the rest of the night.