mileapo , mile faints during tour

kahiorigin I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast have their concert tomorrow

The kinnporsche cast have their concert tomorrow. Everyone has been stressed and nervous but exited at the same time. Their all at the concert place practicing. Barcode can't find one of his shirts he's wearing tonight.

Barcode: has anyone seen my shirt for tonight.

Mile: it's in the closet over there.

Barcode: thanks p'mile.

Mile went to help fix them curtains. After he fixes the curtains , he practices with apo.

Time Skip...

After practicing for a while day they all go back to the hotel. Apo is showering and Mile is saying hell to his fans in Twitter. He postes it and people start liking it and commenting on it. He puts his phone on charge and rest his head back on the pillow. Apo then comes out of the shower and flops into the bed.

Apo: mile , are you ok? You look really tired.

Mile: I'm ok apo , just exhausted from practicing today.

Apo: get some rest then.

Mile: I will , don't worry about me , worry about you getting rest.

Apo nods and gets under the covers and goes to sleep. Mile falls asleep next to apo.

The next morning...

Everyone's at the concert place getting everything ready. Mile is helping apo sow his shirt. It has a whole in it and he has to perform in that shirt. He finishes sowing it.

Apo: thank you Mile , some forget to rest before the show.

Mile: I will.

Jeff: barcode , where my guitar? Hage you seen it?

Barcode: no I'm sorry phi Jeff , the last I seen it , you was playing it at the hotel.

Jeff: mile , have you seen it?

Mile: no , I'll go look around for it.

Jeff: alright , thank you.

Ta: what is that noise?

Mile: it's the fan , I'll fix it.

Apo: mile , let me help you with something.

Mile: it's fine , i can do it by myself.

Apo: mile , I really think you should rest.

Mile: apo , I'll be fine. Just go wait for me over there ok.

Apo nods and waits where Mile told him to. He's really worried about Mile.

20 minutes later...

Mile is standing beside apo. Everyone is practicing it talking. Mile starts getting dizzy. He callpases interesting apo's arms. Everyone sees what just happened and starts freaking out.

Apo: mile! Mile! Mile what's wrong?! Apo holds mils head on his lap. He's starts crying from being worried about Mile.

Apo: mile , mile please wake up.

Jeff: someone get water!

Barcode quickly brings water over. Apo pits the cold bottle on miles face. Mile then starts waking up. The first thing he sees is spo cryijg over his head. Apo hugs mile so tight.

Apo: I told you to take a break. Apo says crying into miles arms.

Apo: was so worried. You need a break.

Mile pulls away from the hug and wipes his tears away.

Mile: I'm ok apo , I'm ok.

Apo: no , your not. You need to take a break.

Mile: I will soon.

Apo: you don't have a choice. I'm making you.

Jeff: come set in the couch.

Barcode: p'mile , are you ok now?

Mile: I'm ok barcode.

Apo helps mile to the couch. Apo sits beside apo while holding his hand.

Mile: apo , don't be mad na , I'm ok see.

Apo: you had me worried , and you still say your fine. Your not fine , your exhausted.

Mile: I'm resting see , just please don't be upset na.

Apo: I'm not mad. I'm just worried.

Mile: I know.

Apo: lay your head on my shoulder and sleep untill its time for the concert

Mile nods and lays his head on apo's shoulder. He falls asleep. Apo strokes his hair and kisses his head.