zeenunew , nunew is pregnant but doesn't know it and coughs blood up 🩸

FemaleBadass234 I hope you like it 😊

Nunew is having his birthday concert today

Nunew is having his birthday concert today. Him and zee are dating , they've been dating since 2021 Christmas. Nunew and zees family supports their relationship so does their co-stars and fans.

____

It was 6:39 am. Zee was getting a shower and nunew was making them some pancakes before leaving. They are going to the concert place early so they can practice before the concert. Nunew was making rice porridge and some sausage and some toast. He was cutting up the sausage. He took a little bit of it and suddenly felt sick. He quickly ran to the sink and bent over it throwing up. He threw up 2 more times. He wiped his mouth and rinsed it out with water. He's getting sick this whole week , he didn't tell zee because he didn't want zee to worry. He set the plates on the counter , zee then walked out. Zee came up from behind nunew and backed hugged him. He kisses nunews cheek and neck.

Zee: good morning beautiful.

Nunew: good morning hia.

Nunew the turned around and wrapped his arms around zees neck staring into his eyes.

Zee: you ok? You look pale.

Nunew: mhm. I'm fine hia. Nunew says smiling. Zee nods and pecks nunews lips.

Zee: let's eat now and then we can get going.

Nunew nods and they both set down. Nunew felt sick just looking at the food.

Nunew: hia , I'll be right back , I have to use the bathroom real quick. Nunew says quickly rushing out of there. Zee didn't have time to say anything. He knew something was wring with nunew. Zee felt worried.

____

Nunew threw up again. He flushes the toilet and stands up. He rinses his mouth out. Zee then walks in.

Zee: you ok?

Nunew: yeah I'm fine. We should get going now.

Zee: uh-alright , are you sure your ok though?

Nunew: yes I promise hia. Nunew says smiling.

Zee nodded but still worried. Zee out the dishes in the sink and helped nunew out his jacket on. They then walked out of the house.

_____

At the concert place...

Nunew is practicing and zee is watching him. Zee loves listening to nunews angelic voice. He always smiles when he listens to nunew sing , it doesn't even matter what song it is , his voice is always so good. Nunew finished practicing the 3rd sing and came down off of the stage for a break. Zee handed him some water and nunew accepted it. Nunew drank a few sips.

Zee: your gonna kill it tonight. Zee says rubbing nunews shoulder.

Nunew: thanks hia. I really I hope I do , do good tonight.

Zee: you will , don't worry. Nunew smiles and continues drinking his water.

____

Nunew is back stage getting ready. He's about to sing his first song. There's thousands of fans. Their holding signs up and screaming. Nunew was putting his shirt in when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He held his stomach and groaned in pain. It eventually stopped after a few minutes. He finished putting his shirt on. He then walked out of his dressing room and got ready to go on stage.

P'Aof: nunew , you ready?

Nunew: yeah.

Zee: you got this. Zee says smiling at nunew. Nunew smiles back and walks on to the stage. The crowd goes wild. Nunew waves and smiles to them. He then starts singing.

____

Nunew had finished singing a few songs , it was time for Despacito. He changed into his outfit and got ready to walk on stage. Another shark pain hit his stomach. He tried his best to ignore it. It soon went away. Nunew then walks ok stage. He started singing.

____

Nunew was finished singing Despacito. He walks backstage.

Nunew: couch* cough* nunew coughs up blood into his hands. Zee sees this and his eyes grow wide. He starts to rush over to nunew , before zee could reach him , nunew callpases on to the ground. Max , Nat and zee all run over to him.

Zee: nhu! Nhu! He needs a hospital! Max can you drive?!

Max: yes let's go.

Zee picks nunew up bridle style , max , Nat and zee all rush out the doors. Max starts the car and speeds off. Zee is in the back seat holding nunew. Nat is upfront and max is driving.

They arrive at the hospital. They rush nunew in and the doctors take his straight back.

____

45 minutes later...

Zee , max and Nat are back in nunews room waiting for the doctor. Nunew is awake and him and zee are holding hands. The doctor soon comes back.

Zee: is he ok? Zee says worried.

Doctor: ok so , first of all congratulations. Nunew your 2 months pregnant. Nunew looks at zee scared. Zee holds his hand tighter nad gives him it's ok face.

doctor: the reason for coughing up blood and fainting is because of stress , and it had a chance of harming the baby. But luckily the baby is ok and healthy. I'll leave you guys to talk. The doctor bows and leaves.

Nunew: h-hia. Zee pulls nunews into a hug.

Zee: it's ok , it's gonna be ok nhu.

Max and Nat share glances. Zee then pulls away and looked nunew in the eye.

Zee: nhu listen to me , it's gonna be ok. We can raise this baby and have our own little family. Nunew and zee both have happy/scared tears in their eyes.

Nunew: I'm scared hia , what if I'm not good at being a parent.

Zee: your going to be the best parent , me and you are going to be good parents. It's ok I promise. Nunew smiles and hugs nunew.

Max: congratulations Guys.

Nat: I can be the god uncle.

Zee: the what? Zee says chuckling a bit.

Nat: you know like a god father but instead a gud uncle. They all chuckle.

Nunew: of course you can Nat.

Nat: thank you jelly. Nat hugs nunew.

Nat: congratulations. Your going to be good at being a parent.

Max and zee look at each other and smile.

Max: good luck with all his mood swings and cravings. Max says to zee. Max chuckles when he says that.

Zee: don't worry I got this. Zee says chuckling.