seanwhite , white was stabbed 🔪 🩸

bajifuyucanon1 I hope you like it 😊

Black , Sean , yok , gram and grumpa was at the garage while white was at uni

Black , Sean , yok , gram and grumpa was at the garage while white was at uni. White stayed over Kate at uni to finish a project. He was getting ready to leave uni right now. It's about 7:30 pm , it's dark and cold out. Grumpa  was fixing white's motorbike so white has to walk to the garage. He didn't want to bother Sean for a ride so he figured he'd just walk for today. White was walking on the side walk. The street lights flickerd and no one was around. He stopped for a minute to tie his shoe. He bent down and tied it , when he stands up he sees 3 guys standing at the end of the side walk. He decies to just walk the other way , but when he turns the other way there's 2 more guys at that end of the side walk.

They started walking toward him fast , white then started running in the road. He ran skk the way to a garage parking lot. He starts running fast but they caught up to him. They kicked him in to the ground and started beating him up.

___

Black's heart started beating fast and he begin to feel out if breathe , like he was running but he was sitting on the couch. He held his chest and tried catching his breathe. The other gang members noticed black.

Sean: black , what's wrong?

Black's nose them started bleeding and his lip.

Black: w-white , something's wrong. He says holding his chest.

Yok: where is he?

Sean: he was at uni last , he texted me and said he was on his way back about 10 minutes ago.

Gumpa: try calling him.

Sean tried calling him he didn't answer.

Sean: we have to go look for him!

They all get in their motorbikes and quickly drive off.
___

White tried fighting back but they had a knife.  White was cornered. They grabbed a hold of him and dragged him to a van and knocked him out

___

Sean tracked whites location on his phone. They all drobe to that location. They parked their motorbikes. They arrive at a abandon factory. They go through a broken window to enter the building. The buildikg is huge in side. There's broken stuff everywhere , and it's cold and dark inside. They all turn their flashlights on.

____

White starts waking up. He looks up and sees 3 guys standing infront of him. They have black mask and black hats on and tuxedo suits.

White: let me go! What do you want!?

Guy: next time , tell your dad to pay us back the money he owes us. Then we wouldn't have to harm his precious son.

White: I have nothing to do with my dad now let me go!

Guy: we're not done with you yet. He says laughing.