mewgulf , a fan kidnaps Gulf

PotterBlack25 I hope you like it 😊

9:30 pm...

Mew had just got out of the shower , he had a towel wrapped around his waist and water was dripping from his hair. Gulf was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. Mew walked over to Gulf and kisses his cheek. Gulf looked up at him and smiled.

Gulf what was that for?

Mew: just because your adorable. Gulf smiles and pecks mews lips. Mew and Gulf have been dating for 3 years now. Their fans were very happy when they confirmed their relationship.

Mew puts his pajamas on and lays down next to Gulf. He leans closer and lays his head on gulf shoulder. He watches Gulf play on his phone.

Mew: what are you reading?

Gulf: just some messages from some fans. Mew read them along with Gulf. They a couple more and then head to bed. Gulf lays his head on mews chest and wraps his arms around mew , and mew wraps his arms around Gulf. They both fall asleep in each other other's arms.

____

The next morning...

Gulf wakes up and doesn't see mew. His stomach rumbles of the smell of something delicious coming from the kitchen. He smiles and stretches. He then checks his phone while walking towards the bathroom. He got a few messages from Instagram. He opens Instagram and taps on the person who messaged him.

Sunflower_28: you don't deserve to date mew , you deserve to rot In hell.

Sunflower_28: mew deserves a better boyfriend.

Gulf just ignores the messages and sets his phone down , and gets into the shower.

____

Gulf changed after showing , after he changed he headed into the kitchen. He saw mew cooking and smiled. Mew turned around and smiled as he set two plates on the counter.

Mew: good morning babe.

Gulf: good morning. Gulf says giving mew a peck on the lips. Gulf sets down at the counter and mew puts food on to the two plates. Mew then sits down at the counter beside Gulf.

Mew: oh yeah , since I have a interview today. I was thinking after the interview we could go out to dinner.

Gulf: that sounds great. Gulf says smiling at mew. mew smiles back and takes a bite of his food.

Ding! Gulf gets a text message.

Sunflower_28: nobody likes you dating mew , your an awful boyfriend to him. Your nothing but a sl*t , do us all a favor and break up with him. He deserves somebody who actually cares for him.

Mew: who's that? Mew says chewing his food.

Gulf: nobody , just a notification from a game. Gulf didn't want to tell mew because he didn't want him to worry. And he knows if mew saw the text he would go off in the person and he didn't want that.