zeenunew , nunew faints during dmd concert

FemaleBadass234 I hope you like it 😊

The domundi boys are having a concert in a couple of days

The domundi boys are having a concert in a couple of days. They've all been practicing very hard these past 2 weeks. Zeenunew have a solo dance together. There singing stuck with you. they are all very exited for the concert. Nunew is exhausted because of the practice and he also has to study for exams. He's been studying and practicing non-stop. He isn't complaining though because he knows he's very lucky to have these opportunities.

It's now the day of the concert. Zee and nunew are practicing their dance on stage together. Nunew suddenly stops and holds his head.

Zee: nu what's wrong? Zee says worried.

Nunew: n-nothing , I'm fine. Nunew got lightheaded but he didn't want anyone to worry so he just says he's fine.

Zee: are you sure? Take take a break. Zee says handing nunew a bottle of water.

Nunew takes a few drinks of it.

Zee: are you alright?

Nunew: I'm ok hia , ketr just continue.

Zee: I think that's enough practicing for right now.

Nunew: hia , we have to practice , the concert is only in a few hours.

Zee: it won't hurt to take a break.

Nunew nods and zee helps him off of the stage. They take a break for about 10 minutes. They continue practicing a little longer.

A few hours later....

Everyone's getting ready for the concert. All the fans are coming and screaming , holding sighs up. Zee , nunew and the others are all backstage getting ready. Zee and nunews solo dance/song is the last performance. Everyone's very exited. Nat and nunew are talking.

Nat: are you excited jelly? Nat says exited.

Nunew: krub , I'm really exited. ( Krub means yes).

Nat: you look pale , are you alright?

Nunew: I'm ok jelly. Nunew says smiling. Nat nods and smiles back. He then walks back over to max and zee walks over to nunew.

P'Aof: alright , 5 minutes untill everyone goes out on stage!

Everyone starts getting prepared. About 5 minutes later everyone walks out on stage. They all wave and smile to the fans.

Skip to almost the end of the concert. it's time for max and nats solo performance. Zee and nunew is backstage getting changed into their outfits for their solo performance.

Max and Nat finish their solo performance and walk backstage. Zee and nunew are getting ready to walk on stage. They walk into the stage and fans start screaming and holding sighns up. Zeenunew wave and smile at them.