jeffbarcode , barcode starts smoking 🚬

user310436768666 I hope you like it 😊

Barcode has school today , he was stressed about the exams

Barcode has school today , he was stressed about the exams. He had exams this whole week. He was already dressed in his uni out fit. He grabbed his bag and headed out. He walked to school and walked into his class. The next class he has to take one of his exams. He was really stressing over it. His 3 friend's noticed. They told him to meet them in the alley after class , barcode agreed. Class soon ended and barcode walked into the alley and saw his friends , he walked up to them. They all three smoking. Barcode coughed because of the smoke.

Barcode: *cough* cough* what are you guys doing?! You could get in trouble.

Jake: it's just cigarettes , here try it. It helps with stress.

Barcode: are you crazy no!

Tom: aw come on man , it's just a cigarette.

Luke: try one , it helps release all the stress.

Jake: he's too good to try it. Jake says laughing.

Barcode: I am not.

Luke: then try it.

Luke handed his hand out with the cigarette in it. Barcode nervously too it.

Jake: put it in your mouth. Barcode did as Jake says. Jake then pulled a lighter out and lit the end of barcodes cigarette. Barcode took a hit of it and started coughing. It did take away the stress but he still didn't like it. The school bell rang and the three of his friends through their cigarettes on the ground. Barcode throw his on the ground and stombed on it. He made sure it was out first and then walked away.

Time skip...

School was finally out. Barcodes friends wanted to come over to his house since his parents weren't home. Barcode agreed , they all was walking to barcode's house together. They arrived and walked in. They all go up to barcodes room.

Barcode: you guys wanna play Roblox?

Jake: what other games do you have?

Barcode: mine craft , GTA , Mario's bros , Mario kart-barcode gets cut off.

Jake: GTA.

Barcode nods and plugs his Xbox in and puts the game on. They sit on his bed and share the controller. Luke lights a cigarette 🚬.

Luke: want one? He says to Jake.

Jake: sure. Jake takes a cigarette off of Luke and lights it. Tom then also lights a cigarette.

Luke: barcode , want one?

Barcode: oh, no  it's ok.

Luke: come on , just take it.

Barcode: o-ok. Barcode took it and Jake lit it for him. barcode took a few hits of it. It felt like each time he took a hit , the taste got worser. He felt like if he didn't , they would keep pressuring him and he felt uncool to them. He just figured , it was only a few so it would be fine , nothing would happen.