zeenunew , nunew gets flash backs during filming

weronikagrass2004 I hope you like it 😊

Zee and nunew are filming are filming an emotional scene for cutie pie today

Zee and nunew are filming are filming an emotional scene for cutie pie today. The scene is where kuea is going home in the car with lian. Kuea cries because he wants lian to really love him for real. Nunew had a similar relationship in the past , and I'd not too exited about the scene.

Nunew is on the couch watching a movie with zee. Their at zees house. Zee can tell there's something bothering nunew. He pauses the  movie and looks toward nunew.

Zee: nhu , what's bothering you?

Nunew: it's nothing hia. I'm fine.

Zee: nhu , I know there's something bothering you , please talk to hia about it.

Nunew: I'm just , worried about tomorrow's scene.

Zee: why?

Nunew: it's just because of something in the past.

Zee: do you wanna talk about it? Maybe you'll feel better talking about it.

Nunew: my ex. When we was dating , I found out they was cheating. I begged them to stay , even if they pretended to love me. They said they got bored of me , when I pleaded for them to stay , they got angry and had their friends and them jump me after school. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Zee could see the sadness in nunews eyes. He hated seeing nunew hurt. He pulled nunew into a hug.

Zee: it's gonna be ok , I'll be right there with you , you just have to remember it's just a scene. If it gets too much , let me know and I'll stop the scene ok.

Nunew: thank you hia. Nunew says bearing his head into zee's chest. Zee patts his head.

Zee: I'm always going to be by your side no matter what.

They set there like that for about a half and hour. Nunew falls asleep in zee's arms. Zee kisses his head and covers them up with a blanket. He smiles at nunew and lays his head back and falls asleep.

The next day...

Zee and nunew are at the filming studio. Their scene is in 15 minutes. Nunew is standing beside zee holding his hand not wanting to let go. Zee pulls nunew closer to him and lays his head on his shoulder. About 15 minutes later P'Aof comes up to them.

P'Aof: alright guys , let's start the scene.

Zee and nunew get into the backseat of the car.

P'Aof: and action!

The scene...

Foi was driving the car. ( Foi is Lian's assistant ). Kuea and Lian was in the back seat z kuea was drunk , he was leaned over on Lian's chest.

Nunew: why can't you love me. Kuea says crying.

Lian looked at kuea , he didn't know what to say him.

Kuea: can't you pretend to just move me.

Nunew started getting flashbacks of that day. His ex was packing his bags and nunew was crying in the floor begging him to stay. Nunew cured harder.

P'Aof: cut! Very good guys , that's a wrap for today!

Nunew is still crying. He's holding his head trying to get the memories to go away.

Zee: nhu , nhu look at me please. It's over now , I'm right here with you.

Nunew is having trouble breathing , the memories are just too much for him. Zee pulls him into a hug. Nunew sobs harder than ever.

Zee: it's ok nhu. It's ok , just breathe. Hia's right here with you. Zee says stroking nunews hair while hugging him.

Nunew: don't leave please , please don't leave me. Nunew says sobbing.

Zee: I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here with you. shh , it's ok.

Zee pulls away from the hug and wipes nunews teArs away and kisses his forehead.

Zee: are you ok?

Nunew: I'm ok now. I got flashbacks.

Zee: let's go home and watch a movie and I'll make us hot coco. How does that sound?

Nunew: it sounds great , thank you hia. Nunew says hugging him.

Zee: your welcome my nhu.