zeenunew , nunew gets nosebleeds.

KaisahBalqis I hope you like it 😊

Zee and nunew have been working all week

Zee and nunew have been working all week. They've had a few interviews yesterday and an event the day before , and they've been filming cutie pie all week also. Nunew has a solo interview , zee is going to dive him there and pick him up. Zee and nunew always drive and pick each other up when they have solo interview/events. They are driving to the interview. Nunew feels something running down his nose. He touched his nose and sees blood in his finger. Zee looks over and sees to.

Zee: what happened? Why's your nose bleeding? Zee says looking for a napkin or tissue.

Nunew: I don't know , it just started bleeding. Nunew holds his nose shut and holds his head back. Zee pulls over at a gas station. nunew goes into the bathroom. Zee goes in with him to make sure he's ok. Zee gets some toilet paper and hands it to nunew , nunew puts the toilet paper up his nose to try and get it no quit bleeding.

Zee: has it quit bleeding yet?

Nunew: almost.

Zee: did you hit your nose off of anything earlier?

Nunew: no. I don't know why it's bleeding for.

Nunew throws the bloody piece of toilet paper away.

Nunew: it quit.

Zee: alright , we should go now then. Nunew nods and they get back into the car and drive away. Zee keeps making sure nunew is ok the rest of the way. They arrive at the interview place.

Zee: call me if something is wrong.

Nunew: I will , bye hia I'll see you later.

Zee: by nu , see you after.

Zee watches nunew walk in and then he drives away. He is worried about nunew because of the bloody nose.

Skip to the end of the interview......

Nunew is inside waiting for zee to come. Only a few people is still there. Nunew is sitting alone just minding his own business. He sees blood drip on his hands. He realizes his nose is bleeding again. He quickly goes until the bathroom and gets a paper towel and puts it up his nose. After it suits bleeding he throws the paper towel away. He gets a text from zee saying he's outside. He goes outside and gets into the car. Zee looks over and notices blood on nunews hand.

Zee: nu , why's there blood on your hand?

Nunew: oh , I got another nose bleed while waiting.

Zee: are you ok?

Nunew: I'm ok hia. Nunew says smiling so zee won't worry.

Zee nods still worried  he then drives away. Nunew is staying over at zees house tonight. They soon arrive at zees house. They walk in and take there shoes off.