jeffbarcode , barcode gets kidnapped 🪢

Requested from anonymous. I hope you like it 😊

⚠️ SA ⚠️

Jeff and barcode and barcode are going on a double date with Bible and build. Bible and build started dating at the beginning of filming "kinnporsche the series" and Jeff and barcode started dating when kinnporsche started airing. they planned this double date a few days ago. They would have gone sooner but they had interviews the last few days , but today all 4 of them had a free schedule. Barcode was very exited about this double date.

Barcode was at Jeff's house getting ready for the date. Jeff was finishing up in the shower and barcode was just putting his sweatshirt on. Barcode sits down on the bed after putting his sweatshirt on , and he turns his phone on and scrolls through Twitter. About 10 minutes later Jeff comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair. Jeff walks up to barcode and pecks him on the lips.

Barcode: phi Jeff , your hair is still wet.

Jeff: I know , I'll dry it off. But first give me another kiss.

Barcode smiles and kisses Jeff on the lips. They continue kissing. Barcode wraps his arms around Jeff's neck and Jeff runs his hands threw barcodes hair. barcode is laying down on the bed and Jeff is on top of him kissing. Barcode pulls away to get some air.

Barcode: ok enough , go get dressed.

Jeff: you know , we could do something else instead of going. Jeff says smirking.

Barcode: you can wait untill we get home tonight. Barcode says smiling and running away.

Jeff shakes his head and smiles/laugh. After jere gets dressed he walks downstairs and sees barcode waiting.

Jeff: alright , ready to go?

Barcode: yep , let's go!

Jeff wraps his arm around barcodes waist and walks out the door.

____

Jeff and barcode walk into the restaurant and see Bible and build already at a table waiting. Bible and build wave at them and they walk over , They sit down at the table.

Bible: hey guys.

Barcode: hi p'bible , hi p'build.

Build: hey barcode , hey Jeff.

Jeff: where'd you guys find this place?

Bible: oh I took build here once for his birthday.

Jeff: it's a nice restaurant. You got good taste. They all laugh a bit then a waiter walks up.

Waiter: hi , I'll be your waiter for today. Have you decided what your going to order yet?

Bible: um I'll have the steak and some fries.

Build: I'll have the same.

Jeff: we'll share some cheese fries.

Waiter: alright , your food will be out shortly. She smiles and walks away. They continue talking.

They notice the table in the back keeps staring. There's 3 Guus sitting at the table looking sketchy.

Bible: maybe their a fan or something.

Jeff: is don't know , they seem really sketchy.

Build: let's just not think about them and enjoy are time.

Barcode: p'build is right , let's just ignore them. Jeff smiles and Wraps his arm around barcodes waist and they continue talking.

____