zeenunew , zee has the flu

wuvmg321_ I hope you like it.

Zee and nunew was on their way back from a interview

Zee and nunew was on their way back from a interview. Nunew noticed zee didn't look good.

Nunew: hia are you alright? Nunew says worried.

Zee: I'm alright.

Nunew: are you sure?

Zee: I promise. Zee says giving nunew a small smile. Nunew nods.

He's still worried though. Nunew puts his hand on zee's forehead. Zee is burning up.

Nunew:, hia you have a fever.

Zee: nu , I'm fi-zee gets cut off.

Nunew: I'm taking you to the hospital.

Zee: nu I'll be fine , no hospitals.

Nunew: but you have a high fever.

Zee: I'll take some medicine when I get home and I'll be fine na. ( Na means please ).

Nunew: fine , but if it don't help your going to the hospital.

Zee: ok doctor nu. Zee says laughing.

Nunew: hiaaa. Nunew says crossing his arms.

Zee laughs and rubs nunews head.

Nunew: you can stay with me tonight so I can take care of you.

Zee: I don't want you to catch what I have.

Nunew: I don't care if I get sick , your more important.

Zee: but nu-zee gets cut off.

Nunew: your staying with me tonight , you don't have a choice.

Zee nods and lays his head back on the seat. The driver is almost at nunews house. Nunew keeps glancing over at zee making sure he's ok.

Zee is sleeping. His head falls on nunews shoulder. Nunew smiles and strokes his hair.

They arrive at nunews house.

Nunew: hia , hia we're here. Nunew says in a soft and gentle tone.

Zee wakes up and they get out of the car. They walk into the house.

Zee already has clothes at nunews house. Zee goes into the bedroom and gets into a pair of his pajamas. Nunew is in the kitchen while zee's in the room.

He's making soup for zee. A few minutes later nunew comes into the bedroom with medicine and the soup and water.

He sits it on the night stand for zee. Zee takes the medicine.

Zee: thank you nu.

Nunew smiles and gets in bed beside him. Zee sips the warm broth. After he's done eating he lays down.

Nunew lays down also. They are facing each other.

Nunew: goodnight hia.

Zee: goodnight nu.

They both fall asleep.

2:39 am......

Nunew wakes up and hears heavy breathing. He looks over and zee is sweating and breathing heavy. He hurries to zee's side of the bed.

Nunew: hia , hia wake up please.

Nunew's getting really worried because zee won't wake up. He quickly wraps zee's arm around him and helps him to the car. He sits him upfront and nunew starts driving to the hospital.

They soon arrive at the hospital. Nunew wraps zee's arm around him again and helps him inside of the hospital.

A doctor immediately takes them back to a room. Zee is in the hospital bed. The doctors put fluids and medicine in his IV. Nunew is sitting in a chair beside him holding his hand.

He lays his head on zee's lap. A few tears fall from his eyes. Zee then starts waking up. Nunew quickly puts his head up and hugs zee.

Zee hugs him back. Nunew sobs in zee's arms.

Nunew: do you know how worried I was. Nunew says crying.

Zee: I'm alright now , I'm sorry I made you worried. Zee says wiping nunews tears away.

Nunew: you wasn't waking up , I got so scared.

Zee: I'm sorry , I'm ok now.

Zee motions his hand for nunew to come sit on the bed with him. Nunew sits on the bed beside him.

Zee: I'm ok now , there's nothing to worry about. Zee said hugging nunew. Nunew pulls away from the hug and then burries his head in zee's chest. Zee wraps his arms around nunew and they both fall asleep.

Let's all appreciate nurse nunew for nursing zee back to health. I'm glad zee's feeling better now ☺️😊

 I'm glad zee's feeling better now ☺️😊