jeffbarcode , barcode catches a cold ❄️🥶

Requested from anonymous. I hope you like it 😊
Jeff and barcode have an event today. It was a outside event. Barcode was getting dressed while Jeff is waiting down stairs in the kitchen. ( Barcodes house ). Barcode put his sweatshirt on and walked downstairs. Jeff smiled at him and walked over to him.

Jeff: ready to go?

Barcode: yeah. Barcode says smiling and exited.

Jeff smiled at his cuteness and they walked out of the house. They got into the car.

Barcode: it's so cold I think I'm gonna turn into a snow man. Jeff laughs.

Jeff: I don't think you'll become a snow man , maybe an ice cub. Barcode laughs along with Jeff.

Jeff drives away. They soon arrive at the event. Jeff parks and they walk into the event. ( It's outside ). They walk backstage. The make up artist hands them their outfits. They go change into them and walk out. Jeff is not happy what they have to barcode to wear. They gave barcode short short pants to wear. Jeff walks over to the make up artist.

Jeff: I don't think it's a good idea for him to wear those , it's freezing and their really short.

Artist: trust me , it goes perfect with the whole event , he'll be fine. He says exited and walks away. Jeff sighs and walks back over to barcode.

Barcode: it's ok phi Jeff , I should be fine. Don't worry na. Barcode says smiling. Jeff nods and gives him a small smile.

Jeff: let's go then. Barcode nods snd Jeff wraps his arm around barcodes shoulder. They walk out on to stage.

Time skip...

Jeff is in front of barcodes house. He's going to stay with barcode tonight because his parents aren't home. They both get out and walk into the house. Barcode takes his shoes off and walks over to the kitchen and grabs a paper towel. He blows his nose because it's runny. Barcode then through the paper towel away and went over to the couch and set down. Jeff set next to him.

Jeff: should we watch a movie?

Barcode: yeah. *Cough *cough.

Jeff: are you ok?

Barcode: yeah. * Sniff * sniff.

Jeff hits play on the movie. Not even an hour in the movie , barcode falls asleep. His head falls on Jeff's shoulder. Jeff strokes his hair and let's him sleep. Jeff just let's the movie play , he doesn't really pay attention , he's just scrolling through his phone while barcode sleeps. Barcode starts to shiver. Jeff notices , he carfully Lays barcode down on the couch and covers him up. He turns the heat up and carefully picks barcode up bridle style and carries him up to his bedroom. He lays him on the bed and covers him up. He walks back down stairs and lays on the couch and falls asleep.

The next day...

It's 11:30 am already and barcode is still asleep. Jeff went up to barcode's bedroom to see if her awake. He sees him still sleeping , barcode is shivering. Jeff feels his head , he's got a little bit of a fever. Barcode then starts to wake up.

Barcode: p-phi Jeff. Barcode says in a sleep voice.

Jeff: sorry , I didn't mean to wake you.

Barcode set up.

Barcode: it's fine. *Cough *cough

Jeff: you have a fever. I'm gonna go get you some medicine. Barcode nods and Jeff goes down stairs to get medicine. A few minutes later he brings it back up and barcode takes it.

Jeff: lay back down and get some more rest. Barcode nods and lays down. He falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. Jeff goes down stairs and goes into the kitchen.

12:30 am...

Barcode walks up. His head is still hurting and his nose is burning from blowing it so much , and his throat hurts a bit. He gets up and goes down stairs. He sees Jeff in the kitchen and sits down. Jeff turns around with a pan in his hand.

Jeff: ah your awake , do you feel any better?

Barcode: a little.

Jeff: I made some ramen for us.

Barcode: thanks phi Jeff. Barcode says in raspy voice. *Cough *cough *cough *cough. Jeff Patts his back.

Jeff: you ok?

Barcode: yeah.

Jeff sets the ramen down and sets next barcode. They start eating their ramen. After they eat their ramen , Jeff puts the pulls in the sink and barcode lays on the couch and just watches whatever is in TV. Jeff then comes over and sits next to him. He lays barcode's head on his lap.

Jeff: do you wanna go to sleep?

Barcode: yes.

Jeff: want me to take you up to your bedroom?

Barcode: no , I want to sleep here.

Jeff: alright , go to sleep then. Jeff says smiling and stroking his hair. Barcode falls asleep on jeffs lap. Jeff kisses his head and watches TV while barcode sleeps.