zeenunew , zees childhood friend manipulates zee against nunew 💔

Kaisahsparkle I hope you like it 😊

Zee was meeting his friend today. They have been friends since childhood. They haven't got together in over a year so their very exited to hang out again. Zee is going to bring nunew with him so they can meet each other. They are meeting at the arcade in the mall. Nunew is very exited because he loves the arcode and he likes meeting new friends and zees friends. Him and zee mostly have the same friends. They are in the car right now driving to the mall. Nunew has his window down letting the fresh air blow his hair. Zee can't help but smile at nunew , he's so adorable. Zee then pulls into the mall and parks. Nunew puts his window up and unbuckles his seat belt.

Zee: ready?

Nunew: yep , let's go. Nunew says exited.

Zee gets out and walks to nunews side. Nunew goes to open his door but zee opens it first. Nunew smiles and gets out.

Nunew: thank you hia.

Zee: your welcome nhu. Zee says patting nunews head. They both start walking into the mall. they walk into the mall and walk akk the way down to the arcade , the arcade is connected to the movie theater place. They walk into the movie theater area and see her waiting. She wave and smiles and walks over.

Lexi: omg zee hi! I missed you so much. She says hugging zee. Nunew smiles at her and she just gives him a blank stare.

Zee: oh , this is nunew , I hope it's ok I brought him with me. You guys are both a big part of my life so I wanted you two to meet.

Nunew: hi. Nunew says offering a hand shake. She hesitates at first but then shakes his hand.

Lexi: hi , I'm Lexi.

Zee: ok , so should we watch a movie first or the arcade first?

Lexi: movie.

Nunew: arcade. They both say at the same time.

Nunew: we can watch a movie first.

Zee: ok then , movies it is first.

Zee smiles and they walk. He wraps his hand around nunews waist and his arm around her shoulder. She sees him holding nunew waist and makes a disgusted face. Nunew notices her face but zee is looking the other way.

Zee: what movie do you guys wanna watch?

Lexi: the nun.

Nunew: could we maybe watch something less scarier?

Zee: what do you want to watch nhu?

Nunew: hmm maybe we could watch Jurassic world?

Lexi: I really want to watch the nun though. Oh I know how to solve this problem , me and zee can watch the nun and nunew can watch Jurassic world.