jeffbarcode , Jeff thinks barcode is just being lazy but barcode is sick

Requested from anonymous. I hope you like it 😊
Barcode woke up With a pounding headache , his body ached , his stomach hurt , and his throat was score. Him and Jeff had to film a couple scenes today. He managed to get out of bed and get changed. He didn't really have an appetite for food right now so he just got an orange juice , he set down and drank his juice while waiting for Jeff to pick him up. About 10 minutes later Jeff pulled up Infront of his house. Barcode put his empty glass in the sink and grabbed his phone and headed outside. He got into the car and Jeff drove away. Barcode rested his head back against the seat and falls asleep. Jeff just figured he was up all night playing Roblox again.

When they got to the filming studio , Jeff parked the car and woke barcode up. They walked in and barcode went and sit on the couch. Apo noticed barcode looking pale and went and sit next to him.

Apo: hey barcode.

Barcode: oh hi p'apo.

Apo: are you alright? You look a little pale.

Barcode: I'm fine , just tired that's all.

Apo: alright , I'll be right back , mile needs me to help him with one of his lines.

Barcode: ok.

Apo walks away and over to mile. Barcode ends up falling sleep on the couch. Their scene is soon called and Jeff goes over and wakes barcode up.

Jeff:, barcode , wake up it's take for our scene.

Barcode gets up off of the couch and rubs his eyes.

Jeff: you know you wouldn't be tired if you wouldn't have stayed up all night playing Roblox again.

Barcode: I didn't s-barcode gets cut off.

Director: alright let's start filming everyone!

Jeff and barcode go over and do their first scene. After their first scene barcode starts feeling a little dizzy and sets down. They all had a 10 minutes break. Barcode was sitting on the couch and resting his head back. Jeff came up and sit beside him.

Jeff: barcode , you can't sleep the whole day , you know we still have to film , you shouldn't have stayed up.

Barcode: I know p'jeff , I just have a headache and I don't feel good. I didn't stay up last night.

Jeff: you always say that when you stay up.

Barcode: but I really don't feel good , I'm not lying.

Jeff: barcode , just please for once , quit being lazy. You can sleep all you want when you get home , but fir now you have to stay awake.

Barcode felt upset at Jeff for not believing him. he didn't have the energy to argue  though. The rest of the day he didn't really talk to Jeff , just when they was filming their scenes.

Time skip......

They was all done filming for today , they was all heading home now. Jeff is riding barcode home. Barcode was saying bye to app and mile.

Apo: alright ,bill see you tomorrow barcode , make sure to get some rest.

Mile: yea , you need rest , you don't look too good.

Barcode: I will get rest , don't worry. Bye p'mile , bye p'apo.

Barcode said bye to them and Jeff walks over.

Jeff: ready to go?

Barcode just nods his head and walks away. Jeff follows behind him. Mile and apo thinks it's weird barcode didn't say anything to Jeff. Jeff and barcode got into the car , Jeff drive off. The whole car ride was silent. When they got to barcodes house , barcode grabbed his stuff and said bye to Jeff.

Barcode: bye p'jeff , ty for the ride.

Jeff: bye , get some sleep tonight.

Barcode nods and goes into his house. Jeff then drove off and went back home. He got into his pajamas and set in the bed , scrolling through his phone.

Ding! Text message.

Apo: did barcode get home?

Jeff: yea , he made it home.

Apo: alright , well hopefully he feels better soon , bye Jeff.

Jeff: wdym hopefully he feels better?

Apo: I figured you would have been the first to notice , you can tell he was sick today , he didn't look good at all he was really pale. Goodnight now.

Jeff: yea , goodnight.

Jeff felt guilty for not believing barcode earlier , he feels a little worried to because he's home alone sick. He figures he would go to his house and check on him. He grabs his car keys and leaves. When he gets to his house he knocks but no answer. Luckily there's a spare key under the matt. He picks it up and unlocks the door. When he walks in , he yells for barcode but he doesn't get a response. He then walked up stairs and checked his room , he wasn't in there either. He then saw the bathroom door closed. He knocked on it but no one answered. He then opened it , his eyes got wide and was filled with worry. Barcode was laying by the toilet , curled up on the floor , sweating , paler then ever , tears rolling down his cheeks and breathing heavy. He was barely conscious. He quickly rushed over to barcode , he walked barcodes arm around his shoulder and helped him to the bedroom. He laid him on the bed and went to get a wet wash rag and some medicine.

He quickly came back upstairs and set barcode up.

Jeff: barcode take this medicine.

Barcode swallows the medicine , Jeff Lays barcode down and takes the wet wash rag and wipes his stomach down and his arms. He then sets it on his forehead. Barcode then falls asleep. Jeff  puts the trash can beside him just in case. He then sets on the bed beside him and strokes his hair.

12:30 am......

Barcode woke up and saw Jeff sleeping beside him. Even though he was half conscious , he still remembers Jeff taking care of him. Jeff then started waking up.

Jeff: when did you wake up?

Barcode: a few minutes ago.

Jeff: are you feeling better?

Barcode: a little bit.

Jeff: I'm sorry I didn't believe you that you were sick.

Barcode: it's ok p'jeff. *Cough *cough.

Jeff: get some more rest.

Barcode nods and snuggles up to Jeff. Jeff puts barcodes head on his chest and strokes his hair. Barcode falls asleep and Jeff kisses his forehead and falls asleep also.

 Barcode falls asleep and Jeff kisses his forehead and falls asleep also