zeenunew , zee gets angry at nunew for always following him around 🚶🏃

zeenunewForever3 I hope you like it 😊

This is back in 2021.

Nunew got the role of kuea in cutie pie. Was was the main couple on the show with his favorite idol zee pruk. He had a huge crush on zee , he was a big fan of zee. Nunew loved following him around and talking to him. Zee and nunew are at the filming studio meeting up with the other cast. Zee was walking over to max and nunew was following behind. Nunew accidentally stoped on zee's shoe. Zee sighed in a irritated tone and fixed his shoe.

Nunew: s-sorry p'zee.

Zee: it's fine.

Nunew: I really didn't mean i-nunew gets cut off.

Zee: I said it's fine nunew.

Max: oh hey zee , hi nunew.

Nunew: hi p'zee.

Zee: get max.

Max: everything ok?

Zee: yea.

Max: you sure? You sound kinda mad.

Zee: everything's ok. Zee says smiling.

P'Aof then walks over to them.

P'Aof: hey zee , hey nunew.

Nunew: hi P'Aof.

P'Aof: zee , have you seen net and James anywhere?

Zee: uh no , I'll go look for them.

P'Aof: alright.

Zee walks away and nunew follows behind him. zee is starting to get irritated by nunew following him everywhere. He sees net and James talking and walks over to them.

Net: ahh hey guys.

James: hi guys.

Zee: P'Aof need you guys.

Net: ok , see you guys later then.

Zee: see you later.

Net and James walk away and zee starts walking somewhere. Nunew follows behind him.

Nunew: p'zee where are you going?

Zee: to the bathroom. Zee says irritated and kinda raising his voice at nunew.

Nunew: o-ok , where are you going after?

Zee: nunew , why do you keep following me?

Nunew: I jus-nunew gets cut off.

Zee: you follow me everywhere I go , it was fine at first but your following me every single place now even the bathroom. For gad sakes nunew , stop following me everywhere!

Nunew: i-im sorry p'zee. Nunew says quickly walking away. He goes outside and sits in the steps. He sniffs and wipes his tears away but tears just keep streaming down his face so he just gives up on wiping them away.