mewgulf , mew cut his hand

NasrinMondal6 I hope you enjoy it😊

Mew and Gulf was acting partners. After a while of acting together they started dating. Their families and co-stars and fans supported them.

Gulf has had a busy schedule lately. He's had a lot of interviews and event. Mew always dropped him off at the interview/events. And he always picked him up afterwards.

Mew is driving Gulf to a event. They are in the car. ( It's around 6:40 pm its kinda dark and kinda isn't. ).

They pull up to the event place. Thousands of fans are holding signs up.

Mew: have a good event. I love you.

Gulf: I love you to.

Gulf and mew kiss each other on the lips goodbye. They smiles at each other and Gulf grts out of the car. He smiles at mew one last time before closing the car door.

Gulf then started walking into the building. The fans started screaming and yelling "we love you Gulf" Gulf smiles and waves at them.

After he's inside mew drives away. He wanted to do something special for Gulf since he's been busy with interviews and events.

He wanted to make Gulf a nice dinner. He went to the grocery store and brought a bunch of food and ingredients to make.

He got home and set the groceries down on the counter. He then got out meat and seasoning.

He put the meat in a pan and set it on the stove. He flipped the meat with a spatula a few times. He then put seasoning over the meat and stired it around.

He ket the meat fry for a few more minutes. While that was frying he started mixing some things into a bowl for salad. He was cutting lettuce up. When he was cutting it the knife accidentally sliced his hand open.

It started gushing out blood. He hurries and put it under sink water. It was still bleeding.

He wrapped his hand in a paper towel. He realized what time it is. It's almost time to pick Gulf up.

He quickly goes to the car and started it. He starts driving. His hand is still kinda bleeding. It still hurts.

He arrives and Gulf gets inside the car. He notices mew's hand.

Gulf: mew your hand! What happened?!

Mew: don't worry it was just an accident. I'll be fine.

Gulf: no , no you need to go the hospital and get stitches right now.

Mew: Gulf , I'm fi-mew gets cut off.

Gulf: your going right now.

Mew nods and starts driving to the hospital. They arrive at the hospital and walk inside.