tharntype , tharn and type argue and tharn gets into a car accident

Drama_Queen1234 I hope you like it 😊

Type is getting ready for a date. It's not with tharn though , it's with a girl named Lila. Thaen doesn't know about it yet. Type doesn't know how to feel about tharn , he just wants the feelings to go away.

Tharn walks into the dorm and doesn't see type anywhere , he figures he's just with techno or just studying with someone. Tharn figures he'll get them some food for when type gets home. He leaves and walks to types favorite food place. When he goes to walk in he sees type with a girl. There laughing and smiling. Tharn quickly leaves and goes back to the dorm room. He waits untill type gets home to confront him about it. When type walks through the door he sees tharn looking angry.

Tharn:  where were you.

Type: just studying with techno.

Tharn: are you serious , you really want to lie about it. I saw you with that girl!

Type: what does it matter who I go on dates with! I can go hang out with who I want!

Tharn: so it meant nothing to you!

Type: it was just sex to me. I can fuck who I want!

Tharn: fine , if that's how you feel then. Tharn storms out angry. Type sits down in the bed angry.

Tharn is driving. He's so mad at type right now , he doesn't understand why he's being like this. He kept thinking how it meant nothing to type. Tears rolled down his face. He was lost in his thoughts when a car was coming head Infront of him. Tharn didn't have time to move , the car hit him head on.

Type woke up to hearing his phone ringing. He answered it.

Techno: type! Type you need to get to the hospital!

Type: why what's wrong?

Techno: it's tharn , he's been in a car accident!

Type's heart just dropped. He quickly put on pants and a sweatshirt and ran out the door. he drive to the hospital and ran inside. He saw tharn's brother (thorn) in the waiting room. Type walks over to thorn.

Type: how is he?

Thorn: they said he's in a coma , they don't know when he's going to wake up. Thorn says almost in tears.

Thorn: type , did you and tharn get into a fight?

Type hesitates to answer. He set down as tears roll down his face. He's never been this worried in his life. Thorn sits down next to type.

The doctor comes out and into the waiting room. Type and thorn both get up.

Doctor: he still hasn't woken up , we're not sure how long he'll be unconscious for but you can see him if you'd like.

Thorn: thank you. Type walks away and starts walking back to tharn's room. He walks into his room and starts crying harder. The sight of tharn hooked up to machines and unconscious makes him want to just cry his eyes out. He feels so guilty and scared and worried for tharn. He sits down in a chair next to him. He holds his hand and Barrie's his face on the bed crying. All he wants is for tharn to be ok.

1 week later.......

Thorn and type are still at the hospital with tharn. Type is in there room sleeping in a chair next to tharn. Thorn is making coffee. Thorn walks into the room with 2 cups of coffee. Type wakes up and thorn gives him one of the cups.

The next day........

Type wakes up and goes to the bathroom. When he walks back in he sees tharn starting to wake up. He ran to get a doctor. Thorn and a doctor came into the room. They helped him sit up all the way. Type was standing beside the door. He left before all the tear started pouring out. He walked into the bathroom and broke down crying. All he felt inside is guilt. He just wanted to hug tharn and tell him how sorry he is , but he's afraid that tharn hates him now. He doesn't even know what to say to him. Type wiped his tears away and went to the vending machine. He got a water fur tharn. He started walking back to tharn's room. He walked in and thorn and him was talking. Tharn and thorn looked types way. Thorn left so type and tharn could talk. Type slowly walked over to tharn. Type sits down.

Type: I got you a water. Type says handing it to tharn. Tharn takes the water and takes a few sips of it and sits it on the table.

Type: how do you feel?

Tharn: I'm fine , just a headache.

Type: tharn , I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things that day.

Tharn: it's fine. Like you said , it was just sex and nothing else.

Type: but it wasn't just sex , I told you i didn't mean what I said. Ok and I'm sorry I went on a date with that stupid girl and I'm sorry that this happened to you I know it's my fault and I'm sorry.

Tharn: then why did you say it was just sex? Why didn't you just tell me how you felt?

Type: because it's not that easy for me to figure out my feelings. I'm not use to any of this yet. Tharn reaches his hand out and holds types hand.

Tharn: it wasn't your fault what happened to me , and I understand that your trying to figure out your feelings. But don't have sex with me and then change your mind the next day. I want you to be sure about your feelings. An-type kisses tharn.

Type: I am sure about my feelings , and I want you. They continue kissing. Tharn pulls away to get some air.

Type:, I've never been so sure in my life

Tharn: good. They both smile at each other. Thorn then knocks on the door.

Thorn: is it safe to come in?

Tharn: yes , you can come in.

Thorn walks in and walks over to them.

Thorn: did you guys talk it out?

Type: we're good.

Thorn: good then , so who wants chips and soda?

Tharn: me , I'm starving. Thorn hands them a bag of cheetos and a soda. They eat and talk.

 They eat and talk