jeffbarcode , barcode has anorexia 🍄

Requested from anonymous. I hope you like it 😊
The kinnporsche had just got back from world tour. People are editing , posting and sharing videos everywhere of the concert. The cast are getting tagged in a lot of videos. They all had so much fun on tour.

It was 11:30 pm. Barcode was at home cuddled up in bed scrolling through Twitter. He was looking at videos from the world tour. They was all really good edits and videos. He seen a video of the solo dance he did. He tapped on it to started to watch it. He was wearing a crop top and black jeans. The person out a disgusted emoji beside barcode in the video. He was confused and went to look at the comments.

User124: it looks like he gained weight ew , why would they let him wear that crop top.

Blover: he could not be wearing that crop top.

User51: I'm surprised it even fit him 😂 his jeans look like there gonna burst any minute 😂.

Catuser12: maybe he should cut McDonald's off and start eating salads 😂.

kinnPorschelover: I feel bad for @boc , barcode probably embarrasses them.

Iheart❤️bl: @barcode.tin eat something healthier please , I could never date you.

Blforever: @barcode.tin I'm saying this nice as possible , loose weight please , I'm just trying to help. It's not good for your health.

Barcode got up and looked in the mirror. After reading those comments , he felt fat. He though they was right. He got on to his computer and got in to Google.

How to loose weight.

Looseweight.com here are some easy methods on how to loose weight fast.

1 try to eat less.

2 try forcing yourself to throw up.

3 drink lots of water instead of food.

Barcode shut his laptop and laid down. He fell asleep crying.

The next morning...

Barcode , Jeff , Bible , build and tong bad a interview together. after the interview they are all going out to dinner. Barcode was just sitting outside waiting on Jeff to come and pick him up. About 10 minutes later Jeff pulls up and barcode gets into the car. Jeff smiles at him and picks a star bucks bag up.

Jeff: hey , I went to star bucks and I got you your favorite kind of cake pop.

Barcode: thank you phi Jeff but , I'm not really hungry right now. Barcode says buckling up.

Jeff: ok , that's fine , I'll save it for you to eat later then.

Barcode just nods and looks out the window. Jeff thinks it's weird because barcode never passes up his favorite cake pop. He shrugs it off and just drives away.

They arrive at the interview place and walk in. Tong , build and Bible walk up to them.

Tong: hey barcode , wanna get on Roblox tonight?

Barcode: sure.

Tong: ooo also , are you guys still coming to dinner after?

Barcode didn't want to go , he just figures he'll make up an excuse.

Jeff: yea , I'm still coming.

Tong: barcode what about you?

Barcode: I can't sorry , I have a lot of homework tonight.

Tong: aww , that sucks. Teachers should just band homework , it's useless.

Bible: don't worry , you can come next time then. Barcode Gabe them a small smile. Jeff knew barcode was lying , barcode told Jeff that he didn't have any homework yesterday. They all sat down and started the interview.