kinnporsche , Porsche eats a apple and gets poisoned 🍎

Myantzaw011 I hope you like it 😊

Kinn and Porsche are taking chay trick or treating tonight

Kinn and Porsche are taking chay trick or treating tonight. Chay still loves going trick or treating. He's dressing up as the clown from the move terrifier.

Porsche and kinn are in his room helping him with his costume

Porsche and kinn are in his room helping him with his costume. Their putting the fake blood and the white mask on him. He already has the clown suit on. Porsche puts the mask on him and kinn puts the fake blood on his mask. After he has his costume in they get ready to go out. Chay grabs his cady bag and they leave. They go to the first house , chay gets his candy and they start walking to the next house.

Chay: ooo I got a full sized candy bar!

Porsche: are you gonna share with me? Porsche says joking around.

Chay: nope.

Porsche: just wait untill your asleep , I'm gonna eat it all. Porsche says joking.

Chay: let's just wait and see then.

Porsche laughs and wraps his arm around kinn's waist and they continue walking to the next house. Chay goes up to the next house and they hand him an apple. He says thank you and walks off of the porch.

Chay: who's give apples for Halloween. P'porsche , you can have it.

Porsche: woah thank you , apples are the best. Porsche says sarcastically. He laughs and takes a few bites of it.

Porsche: it tastes bitter. Porsche throws the apple into a garbage bin and continues  walking.

Chay: it's probably bitter because it's an apple.

Porsche: you know , you should eat something healthy every once in a while to.

Chay: I'd rather just stick to candy.

Kinn and Porsche laughs and continue walking. They walk to about 7 more house , Porsche starts not feeling good. Kinn keeps an eye on him as their walking. As their walking to the next house , Porsche callpases into kinn's arms. Chay stops and looks back. He freaks out and runs to Porsche.