jeffbarcode , a staff member is courting barcode 🌺

user310436768666 I hope you like it 😊

⚠️ SA ⚠️

BOC hired a new staff member. They've all met the new staff member except for barcode , barcode had school the day they met the new staff member so he's going to meet him today. Barcode is really exited to meet him , he loves meeting new people. Jeff was on his way to pick up barcode right now. Barcode is just sipping his juice and waiting in the kitchen for Jeff to come. After a few minutes he gets a text from Jeff.

Jeff: I'm 5 minutes Away.

Barcode: ok! I'll see you in a few minutes! 😃

Jeff thinks it's so cute that barcode always used his emojis. He laughed/smiles and contkies driving. Barcode puts his empty glass in the sink and grabs his phone. He goes outside and waits for Jeff. A few minutes later barcode sees Jeff's car coming. Barcode smiles and walks up to the car. He gets inside and buckles up and Jeff drives off.

Jeff: do you want to stop at McDonald's first? Jeff says smiling.

Barcode: you read my mind! Barcode says exited. Jeff can't help but smile at barcodes cuteness.

Jeff: alright , let's go to McDonald's. Oh yeah , did you finish al-jeff gets cut off.

Barcode: yes , I finished all my homework phi Jeff. Barcode says proudly.

Jeff: good job , I'm proud of you.

Barcode: so what's the new staff member like?

Jeff: he's really nice , but-nvm.

Barcode: what?

Jeff: no it's fine.

Barcode: phi Jeff , just tell me.

Jeff: I don't know , I just feel like there something off about him , but it's probably nothing.

Barcode: phi Jeff , you kast McDonald's up. Barcode shad pointing back at McDonald's.

Jeff: ooops , one sec , I'll turn around.

Jeff turns around and pulls into McDonald's. He goes through the drive thru and orders their food. They eat and listen to their favorite song on the way to the filming studio.

Barcode: 🎵 back when we were kids , we swore we could never die!! Barcode says singing. Jeff laughs and sings along with him.

A little bit later they arrive at the filming studio. Jeff parks and they walk in together. barcode sees apo and mile talking to the new staff member , him and Jeff walk over to them.

Apo: ah barcode , this is p'raik.

P'raik eyes immediately falls on barcode.

P'raik: hi , nice to meet you barcode. P'raik says shaking barcodes hand.