jeffbarcode , barcode gets food poisoning.

Alekuki06 I hope you like it.

Jeff and barcode was acting partners

Jeff and barcode was acting partners. They played in a bl series named kinnporsche.

The kinnporsche cast was in Phuket for the weekend. ( Phuket is a city/island in Thailand).

Barcode was so exited because he loved traveling different places with all of the cast. They all got along pretty well.

Barcode was packing some clothes and other things in his suit case. He then put his suitcase in the corner of his bedroom for tomorrow. He was to exited to even sleep.

He decided to get on his game. Jeff joins the game.

Jeff: barcode what are you still doing up?

Barcode: I couldn't sleep , I'm to exited to sleep right now.

Jeff: your going to be tired tomorrow if you don't sleep.

Barcode: I know.

Jeff: after this round of the game , you have to go to bed ok.

Barcode: alright , I'll go to bed after this round.

After they finish playing the game barcode lays down and cuddles with his teddy bear. He closes his eyes and drift's off to sleep.

The morning.......

Barcodes alarm goes off. He hurries and gets up and quickly gets a shower. He puts on some clothes and fixes his hair.

Ding! Barcode got a text message.

Jeff: I'm out front. Are you ready?

Barcode: I'll be out in a second.

Jeff: alright , see you in a few minutes then.

Barcode quickly grabs his suitcase and walks out front. Jeff helped him put his suitcase in the trunk. Barcode then gets upfront and puts his seat belt on. Jeff then drives off.

They are meeting the other kp cast at the airport. ( Kp stands for kinnporsche). They eventually arrive at the airport.

Barcode runs up to mile and apo exited.

Apo: are you exited? Apo says laughing.

Barcode: I'm more exited than anything , I can't wait to get there. Barcode says smiling exited and happy.

They all laugh at barcodes cuteness. They all adore barcode. Barcode is the youngest of the kp cast.

They soon get on their flight. They soon arrive at Phuket. They are staying in a beach house.

They arrive at the beach house. It has a beautiful view of the beach. It has 7 rooms. They all walk inside and start exploring around the house.

Barcode runs to a room.