prapaisky , sky's ex poisons rain and sky

MaithiliParanjape I hope you like it 😊

Sky and prapai have been going out for a few months now

Sky and prapai have been going out for a few months now. Sky and prapai are going on a double date with rain and phayu tonight. Rain is at sky's dorm getting ready. Phayu and prapai are picking them up.

Sky: rain! Can you hand me my shirt! Sky says yelling from his bedroom.

Rain: yea!

Rain grabs sky's shirt and brings it in the bedroom.

Sky: thanks

Rain: are you almost ready?

Sky: yes , just 5 more minutes.

Rain: that's what you said 5 minutes ago.

Sky: prapai's and phayu isn't even here yet.

Rain groans and flops back down on the couch checking his phone again. Sky then comes out all ready , he sits beside rain and waits for phayu and prapai. About 10 minutes later phayu text rain that their outside. Rain and sky go outside and get into the car. Prapai is driving , sky is sitting up front , and rain and phayu is in the back. Prapai then drive away.

When they arrive at the restaurant , Prapai Parks the car and they walk inside. Rain and sky was surprised at his classy the restruant looked. Prapai and phayu wanted to surprise them with a nice restaurant but they didn't know it was this nice.

Rain: wow p'phayu , this place looks amazing.

Sky: it's so classy.

Phayu and prapai smirk at each other, knowing that their faen's like the place. ( Faen means boyfriend/girlfriend ).

Phayu: let's go get a table. Phayu says taking rains hands and prapai taking sky's hand.

They set down at their table and look at the menu. Sky notices his ex girlfriend in a waiter outfit. Sky has no idea his ex worked here.  ( Prapai and phayu are sitting across from rain and sky. ) Rain seen her to , sky and rain gave each other glances.

Prapai: why are you guys looking at each other and like that?

Rain: like what?

Phayu: like you know something we don't.

Sky sighs and holds prapai's hand across from the table.

Sky: I just saw my ex , I didn't know she even worked here.

Rain: she's a freaking psycho!