jeffbarcode, barcode drowns

The kinnporsche cast was in Phuket for the weekend. Barcode was already packed. He was nervous and exited at the same time.

They have a beach there. Barcode doesn't know how to swim that's why he's so nervous. He never told anyone except his family. He feels embarrassed that he doesn't know how to swim.

Ding! Barcode got a text message.

Jeff: goodnight barcode , make sure you sleep tonight.

Barcode: I will , goodnight p'jeff.

Barcode puts his phone on charge and lays down. He eventually falls asleep.

The next morning........

Barcode gets up and showers. He gets dressed and heads outside. He's waiting on apo and mile to pick him up.

A few minutes later they pull up Infront of barcodes house. ( Mile is driving ).

Apo helps barcode put his suitcase in the trunk. Barcode sits in the back.

A little bit later they arrive at the airport. The others are already there. They soon get on their plane. Barcode sits beside Jeff on the plane.

They soon arrive at Phuket. They are staying at a fancy hotel. They all get their rooms. Barcode is sharing a room with Jeff.

Barcode and Jeff unpack their things. ( Btw they arrived at night ).

It's about 10:30 pm. Jeff is in the shower. Barcode walks down to the vending machine to get a bag of chips.

While he's getting his chips ta also comes to the vending machine.

Ta: oh hi barcode , are you getting a midnight snack to?

Barcode: krub , I was a bit hungry. ( Krub means yes ).

Ta: me to , I'm more hungry for chocolate though.

Barcode laughs a little. Ta laughs with him. He gets his chocolate and barcode gets his chips.

Ta: so are you exited for the beach tomorrow? Ta said as they walk back to their room.

Barcode: oh uh , yea so exited.

Ta: you don't sound to exited.

Barcode: I am , I'm just tired right now.

Ta: ahh ok , well my room is that way so I'll see you tomorrow then.

Barcode: alright bye , see you tomorrow then.

Ta goes back into his room and barcode goes into his room. He sits on the bed and opens his chips. He eats a few of them. A few minutes later Jeff walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jeff: are you getting a shower next?

Barcode: krub , I'm going to get one in a minute.

Jeff nods and barcode grabs a towel and heads into the bathroom. After he's done showering he walks out of the bathroom. Jeff is already asleep.

Barcode lays down and falls asleep.

The next morning....

Barcode wakes up and sees Jeff already dressed.

Jeff: oh good your awake , I was gonna wake you up in a minute anyways. We're all heading down to the beach in a few minutes.

Barcode: oh , ok.

Jeff: what's wrong?

Barcode: nothing. Barcode says giving Jeff a fake smile. Jeff can see right through it.