The 100 AU ending- part 2

*the survivors have to decide what to do with the embryos*
*Also includes memori x Raven 😅*
***

"What the f-" Murphy's exclamation was cut off abruptly by Emori, placing a stern hand on his chest.

"John." Her tone was warning.

"Not in front of the babies."

"They're not babies, E." Raven interjected, placing a gentle hand on Emori's shoulder.

Ever since the world had ended, or almost ended, Clarke had noticed the trio spending more and more time together.

It started as day trips and supply runs, but more often than not Clarke had noticed Raven sneaking into Murphy and Emori's tent.

"They're embryos. Probably not even viable yet." She swallowed hard, looking at them, suspended in water like that, she had to admit they did look like babies.

"I disagree." Jackson murmured, looking critically at the screens on one of the pods.

"Says here that they're 25 weeks. That's plenty viable." He said nonchalantly.

Clarke felt Bellamy's hand tighten around hers.

"So what do we do?" He asked, his voice thick.

The whole group had been called into the laboratory. 15 of them stood almost shoulder to shoulder to fit inside the room.

Clarke watched Jordan tap on the glass.

"You came from one of these?" He shot a look at Levitt who had remained oddly silent.

He nodded.

"And he's perfectly fine. There's no reason to assume these kids will be any different." Octavia defended. If she was honest, after all but raising Hope, the idea of other children in her life made her heart ache with yearning.

"Not kids." Raven intruded.

Emori shot her a look.

"We're getting off track." Miller stepped forward.

"We need to decide what we want to do. We can't take this lightly, we're talking about almost doubling our population within the next few months."

"Would that be so bad?" Bellamy's voice filled the room again.

"The aliens said there could be no offspring." Clarke's throat was tight, as she remembered the feeling. After all she had fought for, to just exist with no promise of a future, she wanted that. Needed it.

"Well it seems they overlooked these." Indra interjected. She turned to look at her daughter.

"I know you and I didn't always get along. But not for one moment, even when the world was at it's worst did I regret you." She told her, pressing her hand to her cheek.

"After all we've fought for, those of you who want this, should be able to have it."

"It's a nice thought." Echo interrupted from the other side of the room.