Season 7 AU- Pregnancy

*amazing video by tlr748 on youtube*
Clarke finds out she's pregnant with Cillian's child. Bellamy is there to comfort her.*
***

"Clarke, uh I got your bloods back." Jackson's nervous tone did nothing to quell the racing of Clarke's heart.

Since her mother had died, almost 2 months ago now, Clarke had been having headaches, she was nauseous and dizzy all of the time. She was sure that Josephine had done something to ruin her mind on the way out, and now that everything had settled down. She needed to know for sure.

"And?" Clarke's voice was barely a whisper. What if the damage was permanent? What if she was going to feel like this forever?

No. She couldn't think like that. She needed to get better. To help Bellamy and the others find a way to get Octavia back from the Anomaly.

Jackson looked at the girl. She could tell he too was filled with sadness. After all Clarke wasn't the only one who had lost Abbey. Her and Jackson had been like family on the Arc, and that hadn't changed on the ground.

"Clarke, you're pregnant."

Clarke barley heard the words. They sounded far away, muffled, as if she were underwater and he was screaming from above.

"We need to do a ultrasound to figure out how far along you are but..."

"I know." Clarke cut the boy off.

"Okay, Clarke, if you want to take some time- you can come back tomorrow. We can talk then." He told her, squeezing her shoulder before leaving the room.

Clarke felt like she couldn't breathe. It didn't seem real. Her, a mother, when her mother was dead and so was the baby's father.

Cillian

She was forced to remember him now.

A smart, seemingly kind man, she knew for such a short time. One who was willing to help her without knowing her, to fight and die for what he believed in.

She was reminded of another man in her life. Bellamy.

Maybe that's what she saw in Cillian, a familiarity, something she couldn't have. But she did... have him, and this was the consequence.

Clarke stood on shaky legs, moving out of the infirmary and into the sunlight. It was harsher out here, the reality of it.

She raised her hand to shield her eyes from the sun, the pounding in her head still ferocious.

Clarke was able to make it inside another building, where her people had been staying while they tried to rebuild. She felt the room around her spinning.

Clarke felt herself stumble a little, reaching out to lean against the wall.

"Clarke."

Though her eyes were closed, she would recognise that voice anywhere.

"Hey, are you alright?" Bellamy's gruff voice was closer to her now, his hand in her elbow, steadying her.

"I'm fine, I just- I just need to lie down." She whispered, opening her eyes.

Bellamy's face read of concern.