Bellarke season 7 AU- You're all I have left

*Veronika Novotná on YouTube bringing my 14 y/o emo dreams to life*
*After Bellamy loses Octavia he realises there's only one person left that he actually cares about*
***

"Octavia!" Bellamy's cries echoed through the forest.

He stayed like that for hours, curled up against a girl that no longer existed, while Echo and Gabriel tried to wrap their mind around what happened.

Not for one moment did Echo reach to comfort Bellamy, instead she stared intently at the forest, trying to figure out how if could conjure Hope, a child that wasn't even born yet, who could commit what seemed like a murder and disappear without a trace.

Bellamy was lying on the floor now, silent tears running down his face, sobs wracking his body.

He'd done this before, grieved his baby sister, maybe a thousand times. Grieved the life she could have had, grieved what was taken from her, grieved with her after her mother, and Lincoln, grieved her 'death'- at the hands of the woman he supposedly loved.

'She died a good death'

Echo's words played in the back of his mind.

He'd been so stupid.

This whole time he'd berated Octavia for who she had before but forgiven Echo for the person that she was. She would never change, deep down he knew that.

She was a killer in her heart, not born out of circumstance like Octavia.

He knew countless children that had lost their parents, but they didn't enjoy hurting people. They did it to survive.

Octavia was just trying to survive- and the last months they had together Bellamy spent punishing her for it.

"Bellamy." Echo's voice was soft, her hand pressed against his back.

"We have to go."

"No." Bellamy's voice was adamant, as he sat, eyeing Echo with distain.

"We can't help her here." The girl replied, trying not to take the look in his eyes personally.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"What?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you, spy." He hissed put the word, like it burnt the tip of his tongue.

"You've only ever cared about yourself. Leave!" He shouted.

"I- I..." Echo was speechless.

"Leave me alone." He spat.

"We're done."

Echo left then, Bellamy could here her crying as she went.

He tried to make himself care, to mourn what they had. But all he could think was that he had wasted three years of his life. Three years on someone that had killed or tried to kill everyone he cared about. Gina, Octavia, Clarke.

Clarke.

Thoughts of her flooded his mind now.