Bellarke 7x05 AU- "You're her weakness."

*because 1654Wertyu 's suggestion lends itself perfectly to the 7x05 sneak peek*

*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING IF YOU HAVENT SEEN SEASON 7 YET*
***

Bellamy awoke strapped to a table, in a room so white it hurt his eyes. The pain in the back of his skull, and the memory of losing Octavia were enough for him to piece together what happened. He had been kidnapped, kept unconscious for who knows how long.

"Bellamy Blake." The sound of a locking mechanism opening was followed by a man's voice. He was an older man, with grey hair and a stark white coat.

"Let me go." Bellamy hissed, pulling against the restraints on his wrists.

"I'll be happy to. Just as soon as you give us the information we need." The man smiled politely, moving over to a control panel.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself." He joked, typing on a keypad as a metal spike descended from the ceiling.

Bellamy tried to keep his composure.

"You first." He breathed.

"Alright well, your sister was able to give us- a lot of information about you."

"Don't you touch her!" Bellamy cried, desperately struggling against the restraints.

"You'll come to learn, Bellamy, that this procedure can be painless, as long as you do not fight it."

Bellamy watched as the man pressed another button, causing Bellamy's vision to go blank. No matter how hard he tried to open his eyes all he could see was black.

"Your sister wasn't a quick learner but let's see if you are."

"Let me go!" Bellamy demanded.

"Come now, it'll be over before you know it." The other man laughed.

"You're in an endless desert, with a vast purple sky." The man's voice grew closer, as a world began to form around Bellamy. Sweeping plains of sand, as far as the eye could see surrounded him. He looked up, the sun was setting, illuminating the sky in a brilliant purple.

"A hand reaches out for your own, who's is it?"

Bellamy felt a searing pain in his head, like someone was robbing him of something, removing it by force.

He could see again, and as he looked around he saw two men now, both looking up at a hologram.

Clarke's face lined the wall. Pictures of her when they first landed, when she was taken by Roan, when he found her again after Praimfaya.

"No!" Bellamy called out, but it was already too late.

"I'll get you out of here." Bellamy's voice accompanied an image of Clarke's face, so much younger than she was now, with longer hair, tied against a poll, captured by Roan.