Bellarke 7x06 AU- Promise?

*sarah morgan on youtube literally ripping my heart out*
*MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR 7x05 SPOILERS!!!*
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Bellamy gets pulled through the Anomaly before it's too late*
***

Clarke's name on Octavia's lips sent an already volatile Bellamy Blake into a tailspin.

Not only had they taken his sister, but now they wanted to take his... Clarke.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He demanded. There was no way more people he loved would be hurt.

The man in the white coat moved forward, Octavia's words seemingly convincing him.

"No, Sir you can't..." the man with Bellamy's knife to his throat began to speak.

"Shut up!" He shouted. He needed to know more about this place, the Anomaly, where his sister had been and why these people wanted Clarke so badly.

"I can't let you die to save me." Octavia's voice was strong, it broke his heart. His little sister sacrificing herself for him.

The Anomaly began to change, to move. He couldn't leave her here.

"Jump through, I'll be okay." The girl told him. She seemed different than the girl he'd lost, what felt like hours ago. Wiser, more loving.

He couldn't leave her.

"Not without you." Bellamy promised.

Before he knew what was happening, there was panic in the room.

"Bellamy, get down!" Octavia's voice was so desperate.

He jumped backward, expecting to land on the floor, but instead he kept falling.

Bellamy fell for what felt like a moment but also an eternity.

He expected to hit the ground hard, but instead he fell into something soft and cold.

Bellamy got onto his hands and knees, looking around desperately.

It was night time here. Stars illuminating the sky. Around him, miles and miles of the fluffy white substance he landed in.

He picked it up in his hand, crushing it between his fingers.

"Snow." He laughed aloud.

He'd read about snow, but he'd never expected it to feel this way.

Or be this cold.

Once again Bellamy searched his line of vision. He wasn't dressed for this planet, and he was completely alone.

Bellamy spotted then, much to his delight, a cave, less than a mile away, a bright green light emanating from it.

"I'm coming, Octavia." He whispered determinedly.

"I'm coming."

***

Finding the Anomaly was harder than Clarke and Raven had anticipated. Despite having the suit telling them exactly where to go, the journey had been long and treacherous. None of them had felt like celebrating when they reached the cave.