Tommy Lee #31 | Bro mode activated.

-Tommy is big brother au-
-mentions of rape-

She nervously fiddled with her fingers, as she contemplated the thought of telling Tommy.
He was very protective and didn't like the guy she went on a date with last night, at all...

Tommy met him as he drove them to the cafe.
Tommy even yelled at him as the guy kept asking questions and he sounded really high, 'yahhh dude... Oh sick bro is that a drumstick?'

She sighed and went down stairs to the studio room where Tommy was in there with the boys.

She fiddled with her fingers and Mick got their attention by clearing his throat.
She looked at Tommy, "C-can I talk to you?" She asked, he nodded and followed her outside of the studio.

"U-um... Well..." She stuttered, "Sis, what happened last night?" He asked.

"I-i... Well he got really touchy-and I didn't want to- a-and he- he..." She sniffled, "No... Don't tell me," he sighed, she nodded and began to cry.

He hugged her and rubbed her back as she cried into his chest.
"I'm so sorry..." He said softly, he opened the door slightly.
"Mick, can you come here please?" He asked, Mick got up and made his way out.

"What's happened?" Mick sighed.
"The guy she went on a date with raped her last night... I want you to stay with her for me," Tommy whispered.

"Yeah, of course," Mick nodded, "Come here love," Mick said and she hugged him tightly.
"Its okay..." He said.

Meanwhile, Tommy was beating that dudes ass.
"IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY LITTLE SISTER OR ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER, I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" He barked, and yes ladies and gentleman, this happened right outside of his house.

The guys heard him and ran out, dragging the fuming Tommy inside.
Tommy hugged his sister and took deep breaths.
"Calm down dude," Vince said softly and patted his back.

"My sister was just raped and that's what you tell me?" Tommy huffed, "Okay, that was kinda dumb, but you get he idea," Vince said.

Nikki ruffled her hair up and she smiled a bit.

Tommy... Was horrifying angry.