15. Living Depression

SHIP:
Septiplier

SUMMARY:
If depression could speak to you and walk around with you

GENRE:
I don't even know

WARNINGS:
It's really rushed and shit

EXTRA:
This was inspired the amazing @ittybittycookie check their oneshot book out! (If anxiety was a friend)

Also I'm up for requests if you guys want

WORDS:
406
_________________________

Dealing with depression is a horrible life changing problem, it's like a disease when it grabs hold of you, however for Mark it's a person who follows him around, is never too far away from the redhead - he's always watching. The gamer couldn't call out as the monster had him controlled, he could make Mark do anything, he had unlimited power over his body.

Seán William McLoughlin was the root of all the redhead's problems as he was desperately in love him only problem... he'd already been rejected by Jack, he was scared to even speak to him. All the old ties of their friendship had been cut, he didn't even have the guts to say one word to the Irish male.

"He hates you Mark," Depression whispered gently caressing the redhead's face,
"Nobody cares I thought you already knew that." The gamer merely nodded obediently.
"You're worthless, a nobody, now let's go... why don't you just end it all? Nobody would miss you," It hissed pretending to be comforting acting like it gave the best advice.
"Look he's laughing at you - he wants you dead but doesn't everyone."
Tears escaped from the male's eyes as he began to sob, the monster smirked to itself. 

"MARK!" A voice yelled scooping up the the redhead into his arms, he held him close and carried him as Mark stayed crying unable to make out who was helping him.
"Die Fishbach."
"I'm worthless, I don't have the right to live," He mumbled into his saviour's arms. The figure who'd been carrying him stopped dead in their tracks.
"MARK EDWARD FISHBACH NEVER SAY THAT! I FOOKING CARE ABOUT YOU AND I NEED YOU!"

It was Jack.
"He doesn't mean it."
"He's just doesn't want your death on his hands."

"Help me."

"Mark I'm sorry I rejected you, I just don't know... but maybe you can help me figure it out and in return I'll help you with your monster."

This words punched the depression monster, he lost some of his grip on Mark.

Together maybe they could vanquish the monster, the feeling fighting to kill him.

If they failed it was Mark's life on the line. But nobody would care.