93. Denying the gay

SHIP:
Klance (yes more because I'm a heathen)

EXTRAS:
I am tired and can't sleep so this is what happens (two in one day are you proud of me?)

WORDS:
597

_________________________________________
"I'm Lance McLame and I'm desperately in love with my rival/best friend angsty emo."

Pidge was mimicking Lance... Again. They kept reminding the sharp-shooter that this was only happening because he refused to admi this feelings for the paladin of the red lion. "I don't have any feelings for Keith! I hate him." To this comment Pidge only threw back a comment of, "Hatred is a feeling." The paladin of the blue lion wanted to punch Pidge in the face because as smart as they were they could be a right pain in the ass sometimes. "Why are you so insistent upon me having feelings for that asshole?" Lance asked. "I have a bet with Shiro," Pidge replied cooly, "anyway didn't you call me hear to talk about your future boyfriend." The paladin of the blue lion sighed and nodded before beginning to rant about Keith and how he had distracted him in training today and was clearly attempting to woo Allura.

"He's just so fucking annoying him! I hate him and his amazing smile and his beautiful eyes and his somewhat adorable mullet..."

During his ranting Lance had gone into what Pidge called 'Denying the obvious gay mode.' Where he denied his painfully obvious feelings for Keith and then subconsciously complimented and drooled over the red lion paladin. "You're the only one who finds a mullet adorable," Pidge decided to comment. That remark snapped the Latino out of his daydream, "Anyway I'm going to go and speak to Allura... Maybe I can get her to agree to go on a date with me." And with that Lance was off like a rocket however Pidge could swear that Lance went in the opposite direction from Allura's room.

The next day Lance was once again distracted by Keith in the training room, Keith was pressed up against Lance's chest, "You've got to focus on protecting me and I've got to focus on protecting you otherwise we'll never make it as a team so this might be uncomfortable but deal with it." Lance quickly became flustered by having his 'rival' pressed up against him. His heart was racing however he tried to focus on the enemies however this proved to be a difficult task and neither managed to successfully protect the other and as was expected from the two rivals they argued over whose fault it was.

"I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT ME AND I WOULD PROTECT YOU SO CLEARLY IT'S YOUR FAULT LANCE!"

"My fault? YOU PRESSED YOURSELF UP AGAINST MY CHEST FOR NO REASON AND FLUSTERED ME."

"I did that because it proves we work that closely together... I didn't realise it would make you this uncomfortable and cause you to screw up!"

"Maybe it only made me screw up because I have a massive crush on you and was distracted by you being that close to me!"

The two then just stared at each other in silence, Keith taking a minute to register what Lance had just yelled meanwhile Lance was internally screaming at himself for that massive slip up.

"Well... Maybe I have a massive crush on you too..."

Lance grinned and was immediately beside Keith, holding him in his arms similar to the way he had first held Allura, "Well maybe I really want to kiss you right now."

"Maybe I'm willing to let you."

"COULD YOU TWO PLEASE JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY SO I CAN GET MY MONEY FROM SHIRO!"