87. What's the use of feeling blue?

SHIP:
Danti/Septiplier

SUMMARY:
Based off the song from Steven Universe

EXTRAS:
I maybe have almost fallen asleep in maths today (also you can have your own little theories about this chapter so have fun coming up with some!)

WORDS:
708

__________________________

Anti was staring down at the ground, tears formed in his eyes as he tugged on the chains wrapped around his wrists. He was the King of the Criminal Underworld however his counterpart Jack had chained him due to his sanity fully breaking when he'd seen his fiancé; Darkiplier Fischbach shot and killed in front of him. He'd refused to leave and his heart was aching.

"Septic," A deep voice spoke, septic was Anti's code name as nobody wanted the King of the Criminal Underworld's actual name going public, "Jack is requesting to see you." He tugged on the handcuffs again before nodding slowly, "Let him in."

"Wow, this is a blast from the past right?" Jack chuckled slowly before uncuffing Anti and sighing as he immediately collapsed into his counterpart's arms crying. Everyone thought Anti was this big tough ruler and he'd built up his image to be that however the Irish bean knew the truth about the evil one. He sighed heavily before smirking as an idea came to mind. He pushed Anti away from him chuckling as his counterpart looked at him shocked.

"Why would you want to be here?
What do you ever see here
That doesn't make you feel worse than you do?
And tell me, what's the use of feeling Blue?"

Jack sung softly but there was a darker tone to his voice and it almost hid malicious intent. He knew Anti was weak and he could now get the stronger of the two to do what he wanted as without Dark Anti was a broken man.

"Why would you want to employ his
subjects that destroyed him?
Why keep up his silly zoo?
Oh, tell me what's the use of feeling Blue?
An army has a use, they can go and fight a war
A Sapphire has a use, she can tell you what it's for
An Agate terrifies, a Lapis terraforms
Where's their Diamond when they need him, Sep
You've got to be a leader, septic!"

Dark had been killed by the every men that worked under Anti's orders as they'd believed he was going soft as a result of being engaged to him and maybe it was but it the first piece of real happiness he'd ever felt in a long time.

"Yes, of course, we still love him
And we're always thinking of him
But now there's nothing we can do
So tell me
What's the use of feeling?
What's the use of feeling Blue?"

The guard seemed to be enchanted by Jack's voice not understanding what he was hinting at. He wanted Anti to get rid of them all; for his own personal reasons.

"Ohh
How can you stand to be here with it all
Here with it all
Drowning in all this regret
Wouldn't you rather forget her?
Ohh
Won't it be grand to get rid of it all?
Rid of it all"

With that Jack knocked over a photo of Anti and Dark almost as if he was saying to crush him. "D-Darky?" Anti whimpered looking at the broken photo and was away to kneel down and pick it up but Jack stopped him by resting a hand on his shoulder and smirking almost demonically.

"Let's make a plan of attack!
Start looking forward and stop looking back!"

He spun Anti forward and pressed something into his neck as he spun him around. He sounded assertive and sure of himself meanwhile Anti felt woozy and weak.

"Yes, of course, we still love him
And we're always thinking of him
Don't you know I miss him too?
But tell me
What's the use of feeling?
Hmm hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm"

Jack stopped himself from breaking down and pressed the button which controlled the device that he'd pressed into Anti's neck and suddenly the small Irish male collapsed to the floor, arising a second later only his eyes appeared lifeless and his face held no emotion.

"Kill them all."